Wikiposts

my crap day

Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default my crap day

in april we went to oz(perth) and did our reckie. oh had been in touch with a company (wp) and was offered an interview.

he had 2 interviews and the day we flew out he had company medical.

we were told that company was willing to sponsor 457 and that oh had a design job.

2 weeks ago we were told by oh direct boss that he had been given gm approval for the job and to wait for hr to get in touch with contract etc

today

oh received email from hr

sorry you have not been been successful in the job that you applied for .....

i so want to cry ....oh is deverstated

thanks for reading

xxx hitchcockxxxx
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: my crap day

That is so cruel!!

I can't think of anything to cheer you up right now so I will just offer you a hug!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:09 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you from xxxxhow sunny stockport????? my birth town xx
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
thank you from xxxxhow sunny stockport????? my birth town xx

The sun came out for about an hour and it hasn't rained at all today ...................... yet!!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

what no rain !!!!! no essex got instead
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

i have just noticed i have become a senior member!!! hooray something to cheer me up

no it doesn't
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

i have just noticed i have become a senior member!!!
I'm sure there is a smutty joke in there somewhere!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Really sorry to hear your news but dont give up there is always other ways. By the way we left Stockport for here, it's just a bit different!!!!
Tracie
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

thank you xxx i am guttedxxx oh has gone down the pub had to tell him over the telephone i have never heard him go so quite on the phone dont know what to say to him when he gets home

xxx
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:39 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

thank you xxx i am guttedxxx oh has gone down the pub had to tell him over the telephone i have never heard him go so quite on the phone dont know what to say to him when he gets home

xxx
sympathy and ((((((HUGS))))))

that is terrible are you sure it is not a case of mistaken identity
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

we dont know whats happened

oh boss email was so postive he confirmed that we had gm aproval and the job etc was ours and that hr would be in touch with contracts etc

and then we get this

dont know why it took them 2 months to say thanks but no thanks

i am gutted and i cant stop crying i feel such a silly cow

they other thing is that certain fam members will be jumping up and down with joy with the news that we are now not going...

oh god i am crying again ...sorry
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

sarahntonygoingtooz is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: my crap day

Just wanted to wish you luck with the job hunting it's a disheartening process - I know 20 appliations and not a hint of one yet!
Fingers crossed for you and i am sure there is an even better one waiting for you!
Good luck to you both!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

the problem is we dont know who else to apply to because of what oh does for a living he is a field hv engieer

sorry my spelling is really crap tonight
Old Jul 10th 2007, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

just looked on website and found the job that oh had been given being advertised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hows that for a kick in the teeth
Old Jul 10th 2007, 5:35 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

just looked on website and found the job that oh had been given being advertised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hows that for a kick in the teeth
oh my thats horrible, get OH to contact them for feedback as to why he wasnt successful.

getting jobs is a soul destroying business

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.