Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My clever kid!!!!

My clever kid!!!!

Old Mar 18th 2005, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default My clever kid!!!!

My youngest (Jake) appears to have settled in really well at Kinross College.
He is very clever, very clever, and recieved an exellent school report in December, despite being there only 3 months!!
Today we received a letter from the headmaster, commending Jakes attitude, his manner and the fact that he works so very hard at school.
He went on to say, how pleased he was that Jake was a member of the 'team' at Kinross!!!!
Old Mar 18th 2005, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: My clever kid!!!!

Thats fab news Sandra, bet your proud as punch
Old Mar 18th 2005, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

I've got a clever Jake as well, he's 12. Nice to see the positive feedback the head is giving him. Well done Jake.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 11:10 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh bless, it warms the cockles doesn't it? I had my daughters teacher ask me to enter her in some National testing because she thinks shes a star. It all helps with them feeling really settled. Well done to Jake
Old Mar 18th 2005, 11:20 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Sandra that's great news!!!! You must be dead chuffed!!!!

Hope my Jake settles as well as yours!!!!

Petra
Old Mar 18th 2005, 11:26 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Have any of them got an extra leg??
Old Mar 18th 2005, 11:37 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Have any of them got an extra leg??
Well I did begin to wonder about mine when we cleared his bedroom out as I found 3 slippers!!!!!
Old Mar 18th 2005, 11:38 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by artep
Well I did begin to wonder about mine when we cleared his bedroom out as I found 3 slippers!!!!!
LMAO
Old Mar 18th 2005, 12:05 pm
Badge

Originally Posted by hevs
LMAO
Bet my kid is brighter than yours. yadda yadda.

Just kidding, I couldn't give a damn as long as he or she doesn't come up to me asking me for money after the age of 25 like my bosses' daughter does BIG TIME.

Yes I know, I still know nothing about it , I've got it all to look forward to, HUP, I thought I'd get that one in quick mate.

Ultra scan was all good. The bugger was pretty active. Due on Grand Final.

Badge

Old Mar 18th 2005, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Badge]Bet my kid is brighter than yours. yadda yadda.

Just kidding, I couldn't give a damn as long as he or she doesn't come up to me asking me for money after the age of 25 like my bosses' daughter does BIG TIME.

Yeah, but you will do Badge, as your kids get older. It makes you really proud of them. I am proud of both my kids, however the elder didnt do QUITE so well at school. Would rather not go into any more detail about HIS reports!!!! (get the picture) However, he also has good qualities. Not sure what they are but they are good!!!!
Just realised........eldest is bloody good looking.......AND he knows it!!!
Old Mar 18th 2005, 2:23 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sandra, You can be rightly proud!

I have to admit to having the title of VPA (Very Proud Aunty) on occasions when my sister's kids do well at school, and in singing competitions and stuff. My nephew (aged 11) got accepted recently for a summer school project at a university, aimed at really gifted children, and I walked round proud as a peacock for several days!
Old Mar 18th 2005, 10:55 pm
Badge

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Sandra, You can be rightly proud!

I have to admit to having the title of VPA (Very Proud Aunty) on occasions when my sister's kids do well at school, and in singing competitions and stuff. My nephew (aged 11) got accepted recently for a summer school project at a university, aimed at really gifted children, and I walked round proud as a peacock for several days!
Of course, I would be proud of any achievements, but I don't want to seem all pushy before its even born !!!! :-)

Badge