my cars been nicked!

Wikiposts

my cars been nicked!

Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: my cars been nicked!

Originally posted by ellen fedulow
Bloody hell my cars been nicked! i have on street parking so didn't notice till about 1 hr ago! phoned police... want to swear big time ******************
it's only three years old! Golf GTI tURBO! **************
Had day off work to pack***************
gonna hit the gin**********

ellen1

ellen when i lived in a certain city my car was reguarly broken into, although never stolen, i had countless windows replaced until in the end i never locked it and had a sign saying please feel free to pilfer anything you want, it was never touched again

life does throw some dodgy hands sometimes, it is just a test of patience

chin up

arlene
Old Sep 18th 2003, 10:54 am
Carol in Oz

Originally posted by crabtree
Sorry to hear about your car being stolen ellen. You can't trust any bugger these days.
At least if your car gets stolen in Oz, the government GIVE you a new one. (or have I been missinformed again)

Tony C

Likewise Ellen sorry to hear about the car. We all know the gov here is a soft touch re handouts but a new car? Someone please take ours! (touching wood now!)

Carol

ps Tony I see you are at Lincolnshire. Do you know Immingham South Humberside at all? I believe its there also.

Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

When we first arrived in NZ {10 weeks ago} we lived in a motel. One night hubby nipped down to town to an internet cafe to check emails, then to the liquor store opposite for some cans of beer.

It was a huge night for rugby, All Blacks v The Wallabies. Everyone watches the rugby on TV.......except us. About 9.30 Rob nipped out to the car for a map and the car had gone !!!

We had only had it a couple of days and couln't remember the registration number. I sorted out all the paper work we had for it to go down to the reception. I just couldn't believe anyone would do it, it's old !! I was so upset, we had only been in the country a few days, our kids were upset too. All the rougues out here should have been in watching the rugby!!

It wasn't until we got to the reception that we saw the car parked on the road opposite at the store. What a relief. Rob said he'd seen it as he came out of the store and just walked back to the motel. Psychologically he was still in the UK driving a Peugeot.

Gill and Rob
Old Sep 20th 2003, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Bloody hell my cars been nicked! i have on street parking so didn't notice till about 1 hr ago! phoned police... want to swear big time ******************
it's only three years old! Golf GTI tURBO! **************
Had day off work to pack***************
gonna hit the gin**********

ellen1

Just wondering if you had had any news about your car Ellen.

Hope you get it back intact soon
Old Sep 20th 2003, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point

no sign of car, police think it was stolen to order.
have to hire a car at the moment, insurance will take months.

not happy

ellen1
Old Sep 20th 2003, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Ellen

no sign of car, police think it was stolen to order.
have to hire a car at the moment, insurance will take months.

not happy

ellen1
so sorry that you've had no news mate
rach