Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

my 21st birthday!!

my 21st birthday!!

Old Sep 27th 2005, 8:14 pm
Oz won't no whats hit em!

lindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant future
Talking my 21st birthday!!

right then,

All being well with our visa application, which by the way is in a plane making its way to aus as we speak, we shall be going to australia in august of next year, my question is, to all living in perth, how hot is it in October on the beach? Its my birthday in 15 days, (i'll be 20!) but i was thinking ahead to my 21st, and thinking it might be quite fun to, for the fisrt time ever, spend it in a bikini at the beach!

any advice or opinions would be gratefully recieved.

cheers
Old Sep 27th 2005, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

the-travelling-wilburys is on a distinguished road
Default Re: my 21st birthday!!

Originally Posted by lindaclaire
right then,

All being well with our visa application, which by the way is in a plane making its way to aus as we speak, we shall be going to australia in august of next year, my question is, to all living in perth, how hot is it in October on the beach? Its my birthday in 15 days, (i'll be 20!) but i was thinking ahead to my 21st, and thinking it might be quite fun to, for the fisrt time ever, spend it in a bikini at the beach!

any advice or opinions would be gratefully recieved.

cheers
Hi,best wishes with your birthday plans for Perth.We were there 3 years ago and it was nice in the middle of winter,so your birthday will surely be nice and hot,so go on and treat your self. Best wishes Mr Wilbury.
Old Sep 28th 2005, 7:35 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I know what you mean, my birthday is end of March and it's been quite cold the last few years (even had snow a few times) so will be nice to think it will be autumn and a bit warmer
Old Sep 28th 2005, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
I know what you mean, my birthday is end of March and it's been quite cold the last few years (even had snow a few times) so will be nice to think it will be autumn and a bit warmer
Absolutely. 2 of my kids have birthdays in October and December so always have to try and plan something indoors. Once we get over there it will be summer so they will be bale to do what they want.