Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mutley flies on the 18th to Oz!!

Mutley flies on the 18th to Oz!!

Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Jadea will become famous soon enoughJadea will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Mutley flies on the 18th to Oz!!

Great news!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:27 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Mutley flies on the 18th to Oz!!

been reading your posts, thats grrrrrrreat news, good luck
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:00 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

BIG thanks everyone ...

Yeah well chuffed ourselves and to be honest I reckon it was no more than a 10% chance this would happen, but as we all know a 'chance' is still a chance! ...

All systems go and he's back to Watford tomorrow to get all the rest done at the vet and I'll drop him off at Heathrow on the 18th. It'll be 32 days to see him from then over what could've been 6 - 8 months so yeah, well chuffed! ...

We WAS gonna use Golden Arrow after much research on here but once the dog was given the accidental jab they as good as washed their hands with us ... ... so it's Jets4Pets that are in control now. £400 cheaper so all the better in that dept, but it was all about getting him out there asap rather than the cost.

Not sure if he realises how lucky he is tho! ...
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:01 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
BIG thanks everyone ...

Yeah well chuffed ourselves and to be honest I reckon it was no more than a 10% chance this would happen, but as we all know a 'chance' is still a chance! ...

All systems go and he's back to Watford tomorrow to get all the rest done at the vet and I'll drop him off at Heathrow on the 18th. It'll be 32 days to see him from then over what could've been 6 - 8 months so yeah, well chuffed! ...

We WAS gonna use Golden Arrow after much research on here but once the dog was given the accidental jab they as good as washed their hands with us ... ... so it's Jets4Pets that are in control now. £400 cheaper so all the better in that dept, but it was all about getting him out there asap rather than the cost.

Not sure if he realises how lucky he is tho! ...
congrats paul what a relief!

claire
x
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:04 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

So chuffed for you Paul.
That's fabulous news.
Good on ya Mutley
Julie. x
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
So chuffed for you Paul.
That's fabulous news.
Good on ya Mutley
Julie. x
Yeah I can't really explain how happy we all are. We WAS happy when we got the visas, but I can't help but feel we're happier now. We had it all timed so tightly that the vaccine hiccup REALLY threw a spanner in, but with the blood test coming back the same and he can go, well I reckon someone was looking down on us today.

Watch out The Gold Coast, there will be a new Vidal in town soon ...
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:30 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Watch out The Gold Coast, there will be a new Vidal in town soon ... [/QUOTE]

Then I reckon we should all be entitled to freebie haircuts for sending you good wishes
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Then I reckon we should all be entitled to freebie haircuts for sending you good wishes
Well we'll be looking for someone to practise on so you never know! ... :scared:

lol
Old Mar 15th 2006, 11:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Well we'll be looking for someone to practise on so you never know! ... :scared:

lol
I could do with a trim but, no offence Paul, could Nic practise on me, not you

Well pleased about the news of the woofy You do like worrying about stuff that hasn't happened don'tcha
Old Mar 15th 2006, 11:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I could do with a trim but, no offence Paul, could Nic practise on me, not you

Well pleased about the news of the woofy You do like worrying about stuff that hasn't happened don'tcha
Just call me Vidal Penny, remember that ...

Oh and I'm sticking with a less than 10% chance of the result today, and I reckon that WAS worth worrying about.

Anyway, the right result in the end and that's all that matters ...
Old Mar 15th 2006, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

WE ARE ALL OVER THE MOON!! ...

Basically for anyone who doesn't know our dog was jabbed for something that Australia will not allow by mistake and he had to have a 2nd blood test yesterday to determine whether he flies on the 18th or in possibly 6 - 8 months time!

We've just got confirmation from the blood testing lab and the vet that his level has stayed the same (a miracle!) and he is good to go!

He had a provisional flight booked for the 18th and he'll now be on it! ...

This whole process over the last few years has had MANY ups and downs, but this has had to be the biggest bit of good news so far!

Cheers to all that have given support on this one, I am just sooooooo happy!

What fantastic news, I am so glad you got this one sorted out witha great result. Looks like you are up up and away all together including Mutley

TIme to chill out relax and enjoy the ride, oh and Phil says have a few Good luck to you all.

Make sure you keep us updated, we sooooooo want to meet up with u guys on the other side.

Phil/Trace Danni/Chloe
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by teejay66
What fantastic news, I am so glad you got this one sorted out witha great result. Looks like you are up up and away all together including Mutley

TIme to chill out relax and enjoy the ride, oh and Phil says have a few Good luck to you all.

Make sure you keep us updated, we sooooooo want to meet up with u guys on the other side.

Phil/Trace Danni/Chloe
Tell Phil I will ...

Yeah gonna take it all easy now and just get the dog and ourselves on them planes without any more hiccups! ...

Oh and the thread died earlier, but I got a speeding ticket in Northampton last time ... Bloomin rushing to get there and I obv missed a camera on the way (Flore I think it said). Gotta see what I'll do about that one as if i send off my license now I don't think it'll be back in time and it'll be a push bike till it gets over to me ... :scared: ...lol

Will see on that one!
Old Mar 16th 2006, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

deanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud of

WE ARE ALL OVER THE MOON!! ...

Basically for anyone who doesn't know our dog was jabbed for something that Australia will not allow by mistake and he had to have a 2nd blood test yesterday to determine whether he flies on the 18th or in possibly 6 - 8 months time!

We've just got confirmation from the blood testing lab and the vet that his level has stayed the same (a miracle!) and he is good to go!

He had a provisional flight booked for the 18th and he'll now be on it! ...

This whole process over the last few years has had MANY ups and downs, but this has had to be the biggest bit of good news so far!

Cheers to all that have given support on this one, I am just sooooooo happy!
REALLY REALLY PLEASED FOR YOU 2 AND THE DOG, GREAT NEWS,HAVE A GREAT FLIGHT. TRACEY & DEAN XX
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:22 pm
Floribean in wait

oshel is a jewel in the roughoshel is a jewel in the roughoshel is a jewel in the roughoshel is a jewel in the rough

That's excellent news about the dog! After all you're hard work to get out there and the unexpected which catches you out. I hope you all have safe travels from now on and settle in quickly!
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice

[QUOTE=Paul&Nic]WE ARE ALL OVER THE MOON!! ...

WOW! Fantastic news!

Hope you all have a safe journey.

Melissa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.