Mushy peas

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:07 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mushy peas

Can anyone tell me if one can get mushy peas in Australia?

I don't mean the horrible tinned things, I mean the dried ones out of a packet that one one soaks overnight then boils them up the next day so they go all, well mushy.

Lovely with fish and chips or a pie.

Thanks in anticipation for your responses.
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:12 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mushy peas

Originally Posted by walla1
Can anyone tell me if one can get mushy peas in Australia?

I don't mean the horrible tinned things, I mean the dried ones out of a packet that one one soaks overnight then boils them up the next day so they go all, well mushy.

Lovely with fish and chips or a pie.

Thanks in anticipation for your responses.
Not content with a kebab?
Ya just want it all .................
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:14 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
Not content with a kebab?
Ya just want it all .................
just seeing what the cuisine is like out here.

oh and I forgot to add, the peas must be fart free.
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

LMAO..Dont you think of anything else but your stomach?
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:20 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
LMAO..Dont you think of anything else but your stomach?
you know that's exactly what the missus says
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:23 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Mushy peas are nice with a good dollop of hellman's mayo...yum..yum
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ransi

EVERYTHING tastes better with a dollop of hellmans
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:25 am
Keeping it fairly real

we're talking about mushy peas here, not mushy eggs.
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

i want to kow if Caroline found the kebab chillies in Melbourne!
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:30 am
Keeping it fairly real

there's a kebab thread for that knid of talk you know.
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:32 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
we're talking about mushy peas here, not mushy eggs.
Dont knock it 'till you try it.....it's seriously nice!

Providing you get the dried peas that is
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:35 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

no, she didn't.....maybe tomorrow
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fireeater
no, she didn't.....maybe tomorrow

Ahhh.. good. At least i'm happy knowing she's not sitting there munching on them and i'm not
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:43 am
Keeping it fairly real

Dont knock it 'till you try it.....it's seriously nice!

Providing you get the dried peas that is
that's a thought love, I wonder when you fly out if customs would allow you to bring some dried peas in for me??
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:43 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Ahhh.. good. At least i'm happy knowing she's not sitting there munching on them and i'm not
She's munching on a lovely pasta meal at the moment

Not a mushy pea in sight in this house, as they are probably the most disgusting edible things known to man....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.