Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Murdoch gets life

Wikiposts

Murdoch gets life

Old Dec 13th 2005, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murdoch gets life

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen

She still looks a bit suss to me aswell!!
Could it be something to do with the fact she was shagging some other bloke as well?

I think until the remains are found nobody will really know for certain.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 12:14 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by caroledouglas
Im still convinced she had something to do with it. I think Murdoch is innocent. I know someone whos hubbie gave evidence at the court and they knew of him. They said he was a evil man but they didnt think he was a murderer. Guess it will be one of those cases that we will never know.
Deffo something not quite right with this case.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 12:16 am

Originally Posted by fraser
It looked like she was lovig the cameras, I said to Rachel FFS her boyfriend was murdered and she went through a traumatic experience and here she is smiling for the TV.

I don't like her.
Yeah but mate it was 4 years ago, I'll get over my missus within a week, I mean, I would get over her within a week if...
Old Dec 13th 2005, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

Steve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really nice

Originally Posted by fraser
It looked like she was lovig the cameras, I said to Rachel FFS her boyfriend was murdered and she went through a traumatic experience and here she is smiling for the TV.

I don't like her.
I agree there is something not quite right about all this but I don't know what. However Murdoch is clearly a wrong'un, shooting at aborigines and running drugs tooled up!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 12:52 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steve Zodiac
I agree there is something not quite right about all this but I don't know what. However Murdoch is clearly a wrong'un, shooting at aborigines and running drugs tooled up!
I agree with that but I don't think he's guilty of murder.

How can you have 'beyond reasonable doubt' if there's no body?

Can he appeal?
Old Dec 13th 2005, 12:55 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Its amazing. I have scanned through two other forums and they all have the same opinion of her as on here. I also find something strange about her just cant put my finger on it either.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 12:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by seang
Its amazing. I have scanned through two other forums and they all have the same opinion of her as on here. I also find something strange about her just cant put my finger on it either.

My gut instinct is the whole thing is a scam with JL involved up to her neck. Seems alot of other peeps think that way.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 12:59 am

Originally Posted by seang
She's a snake with tits mate. Just an observation ladies you understand!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

Steve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really nice

Originally Posted by rossifumi
She's a snake with tits mate. Just an observation ladies you understand!
I thinks she's good looking, but in a funny sort of way.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 2:03 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I didnt think you could convict someone of murder without a body?
Old Dec 13th 2005, 2:07 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms

OMG P. You are thinking like me :scared:
Old Dec 13th 2005, 3:06 am

Originally Posted by Steve Zodiac
I thinks she's good looking, but in a funny sort of way.
In a 'I'm going to stab you in a minute' sort of way.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 3:41 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms

Yes you can be convicted without a body. A landlord from Liverpool was found guilt of murder a few years ago although the body was never found. Altough this bloke might be a drug runner, I don`t think he is guilt of murder!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 3:53 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

If he made such a great job of disposing of the body, then why did he make such a ***** up of letting her get away????????????
Old Dec 13th 2005, 3:58 am

Originally Posted by mashy
If he made such a great job of disposing of the body, then why did he make such a ***** up of letting her get away????????????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.