Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Murdoch gets life

Murdoch gets life

Old Dec 13th 2005, 4:47 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murdoch gets life

Originally Posted by fraser
It looked like she was lovig the cameras, I said to Rachel FFS her boyfriend was murdered and she went through a traumatic experience and here she is smiling for the TV.

I don't like her.
She did seem to strut around without a care in the world, even straight after he disappeared.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 6:25 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
She did seem to strut around without a care in the world, even straight after he disappeared.
Yep, even just after Pete's disappearance she was too full on with the cameras, stand by your beds for a warts & all account from her in one of the Sunday rags over here in the UK and her with her boobs out in some lads mag.

I don't think she is so innocent
Old Dec 13th 2005, 11:42 pm
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

It looked like she was lovig the cameras, I said to Rachel FFS her boyfriend was murdered and she went through a traumatic experience and here she is smiling for the TV.

I don't like her.

That's it! She's loving it, enjoying the publicity I don't like her either!!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 11:47 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
Its amazing. I have scanned through two other forums and they all have the same opinion of her as on here. I also find something strange about her just cant put my finger on it either.

Such as the day she gave evidence as she comes out of court laughing and filming the media with her own camera. She seems to think she's some sort of celebrity. Just f****n weird.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:59 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
and her with her boobs out in some lads mag.
And nice ones they are too.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diddy
Such as the day she gave evidence as she comes out of court laughing and filming the media with her own camera. She seems to think she's some sort of celebrity. Just f****n weird.
I dont think she is innocent either, but i dont think he is.
Im sure if they where both in it together he would have said so by now.
I hope they find the body and get her for it.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 6:52 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe just because she didn't break down and cry in front of the cameras, smoked dope and cheated on her boyfriend she is somehow "in it" with this drug running, gun toting, child raping murderer.

She's was backpacking around Australia FFS - it's what you do - smoke dope and get laid.

Anyone who thinks Joanne Lees is somehow involved is totally full of shit.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I can't believe just because she didn't break down and cry in front of the cameras, smoked dope and cheated on her boyfriend she is somehow "in it" with this drug running, gun toting, child raping murderer.

She's was backpacking around Australia FFS - it's what you do - smoke dope and get laid.

Anyone who thinks Joanne Lees is somehow involved is totally full of shit.
I agree totally.

This girl had been through the most traumatic experience you can imagine - she was an ordinary English backpacker for God's sake, not some expert in public relations. How does anyone know how they would react after an experience like that? Imagine being faced with the phalanx of media attention that she received on an ordinary day - let alone after being kidnapped and thinking you were about to die.

She's now a travel agent in Brighton - how ordinary is that? - she's not some international criminal, living the high life off the proceeds of her ill-gotten gains.

Isn't it funny how all these daft people think they know more than the police, the court, the jury, the judge, the experts, the Falconio family? They probably all believe that the moon landing was faked and Elvis is still around somewhere....
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:33 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyc
I agree totally.

This girl had been through the most traumatic experience you can imagine - she was an ordinary English backpacker for God's sake, not some expert in public relations. How does anyone know how they would react after an experience like that? Imagine being faced with the phalanx of media attention that she received on an ordinary day - let alone after being kidnapped and thinking you were about to die.

She's now a travel agent in Brighton - how ordinary is that? - she's not some international criminal, living the high life off the proceeds of her ill-gotten gains.

Isn't it funny how all these daft people think they know more than the police, the court, the jury, the judge, the experts, the Falconio family? They probably all believe that the moon landing was faked and Elvis is still around somewhere....

I didn't say I thought she was involved, I just said she was milking the publicity.

FWIW the police wanted this guy banged up, and lets face it it wasn't a fair trial how could it be when it was known to the jury that he was into drugs etc.

Last edited by fraser; Dec 14th 2005 at 7:37 am.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't say I thought she was involved, I just said she was milking the publicity.
Sure - but about eleven other posters above you didn't.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:55 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Its amazing. I have scanned through two other forums and they all have the same opinion of her as on here. I also find something strange about her just cant put my finger on it either.
As I said there is something strange about her. never said she did it or suggested it (well on this thread). However i find it amazing , again as I mentioned, so many people feel the same way and on different forums as well. It is rarely that so many people get a similar impression about the same person.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

As I said there is something strange about her. never said she did it or suggested it (well on this thread). However i find it amazing , again as I mentioned, so many people feel the same way and on different forums as well. It is rarely that so many people get a similar impression about the same person.
well you know what they say, it will all come out in the wash.
Maybe one day she will slip up.
Oh and by the way I am not full of Sh!!!!!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:24 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
Oh and by the way I am not full of Sh!!!!!
Never said you were ?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nickyc
I agree totally.

Excuse me, I take it when you mean the other 11 daft people, you mean me. Well I can assure you I aint daft, I am intitled to an opinion whether you agree with it is up to you. But dont call us daft. Thanks Carole
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Ay, ay, ay, carm down, carm down!

I think, on the evidence that Murdoch is guilty. I agree there is something about the girl but just because she was cheating on him and was maybe a bad girlfriend doesn't mean she killed him now does it?

If the body was left in the outback then there would presumably be nothing left after a couple of days, maybe a few bones after the dingoes or whatever chewed him up?

However, remember the case here where the girl claimed she and her boyfriend had been stopped on the way home on a dark country lane by some men who had then killed her boyfriend right in front of her? and how we all had sympathy for her, thought it was terrible, then it turned out she did it?

Like I say though, on the evidence, he did it. His lawyers did their best to besmirch (SP?) her good name, saying she smoked pot, slept with other men etc. but basically trying to get him off.

Andy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.