Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mum's tape - do not touch

Mum's tape - do not touch

Old Jun 30th 2005, 10:37 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Mum's tape - do not touch

we went through loads ov videos last nite...... and found my precious video....

back ta back emmerdale and corrie..... and yeah i watched a couple....but made me realise.... how shite it was.... and after 9 months..... i dont miss it...

I have moved on.....

I watch days and YnR now....

boomie
x
Old Jul 1st 2005, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Re: Mum's tape - do not touch

Originally Posted by Boomie
we went through loads ov videos last nite...... and found my precious video....

back ta back emmerdale and corrie..... and yeah i watched a couple....but made me realise.... how shite it was.... and after 9 months..... i dont miss it...

I have moved on.....

I watch days and YnR now....

boomie
x
I weened myself off all brit soaps a couple of years ago...except Eastenders...just can't beat it ! Download it now, and it's great to watch with a wee glass of vino. Good job my computer chair is like the Mastermind one!!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

I must admit to missing Corrie a wee bit. I think it is very well written, good mix of humour and drama.

Katie
Old Jul 1st 2005, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by KatieStar
I must admit to missing Corrie a wee bit. I think it is very well written, good mix of humour and drama.

Katie
No need to miss it Katie!
http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=91

click on "updates" then the episode you want. You get photos and a scene by scene narration- it's great Husband thinks I'm a bit of a saddo but then again I don't stay up til midnight listening to the footie commentary from Edinburgh
Yvonne
Old Jul 1st 2005, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by YFitz

click on "updates" then the episode you want. You get photos and a scene by scene narration- it's great Husband thinks I'm a bit of a saddo but then again I don't stay up til midnight listening to the footie commentary from Edinburgh
Yvonne

Thanks for that Yvonne. Some karma coming your way LOL your hubbie is way sadder than you

katie
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:09 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by logan
I weened myself off all brit soaps a couple of years ago...except Eastenders...just can't beat it ! Download it now, and it's great to watch with a wee glass of vino. Good job my computer chair is like the Mastermind one!!
How dya download it?
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YFitz

Yvonne
Oh my god, I just found myself adding it to my favorites. Hope the hubby doesnt look.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by joho
Oh my god, I just found myself adding it to my favorites. Hope the hubby doesnt look.
It's great isn't it? We had been here about 3 months before I found the site. I must have sat for hours reading through about 20 episodes. A real Corriefest
Yvonne
Old Jul 1st 2005, 10:44 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

The only soap we watch is Hollyoaks but havent seen it for 2 weeks due to Wimbledon - have to say havent missed it at all...!

Oh yes, I do watch neighbours on a fairly regular basis too but can keep up with that in Oz anyway...
Old Jul 1st 2005, 10:50 am

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JayDeee
How dya download it?
Sent you a pm.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 7:50 am

bjbrian has a spectacular aura aboutbjbrian has a spectacular aura aboutbjbrian has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by logan
Dowload it?.

How please,

Brian.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by JayDeee
How dya download it?
Hiya,
Looks like someone may have sent a pm pointing you in the right direction. I use UKNova website. Very good! With broadband takes about 20-30 min to d/load Eastenders, but there's heaps of programmes on there. Pm me if you need more info.
Logan