Reload this Page >

Mums & Sons Event on Sunshine Coast

Mums & Sons Event on Sunshine Coast

Old Aug 6th 2008, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

Gronya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mums & Sons Event on Sunshine Coast

Hi All

Just wanted to let you know about 5 events in different schools on Sunshine Coast that are holding Mums & Sons evening. It is geared at mainly 4-12 year old boys and its a bit of a date night we've started the event last night and it was a great success. Boys love it have a chat on the mike and a bit of fun and they go off then with supervisors while mums learn how to turn their boys into exceptional men.

One comment cracked me up last night.
We asked to the boys what's the difference between a gentleman and a bloke and one kid said a bloke is an Aussie and a gentleman is a pom. !! He was only about 7 must listen to his dad.
Its $5.00 per mum and son. It starts at 6.30pm-8pm and the dates for the schools are
Caloundra State School 7th August 54394200
Pacific Lutheran College 12th August 54367300
Sunshine Christian College 20th August 54513600
Immanuel Lutheran College 21st August 54773401
Mountain Creek School 26th August 54523444

reply if you would like me to send you the Media article on it. The speaker is clinical psychologist who is now a world renowned speaker. Its a brilliant night.

If you need any more info reply back to keep it bumped up and I will send you some.

Cheers Gee
Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Gronya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mums & Sons Event on Sunshine Coast

Just letting you all know we had 3 events this week for Mums & Sons and it was a huge success. We had 100 mums at one of them and over 50 at the others. All the mums felt it was funny, informative and given them lots of ideas to help turn their boy into an exceptional man.

The last few events are booking up fast if you would like to book to go to one of the other schools you can either email me for the media release or ring the schools. Mums with teenage sons or young sons I would advise coming you don't need to bring your boys but the information you get will be invaluable.

Thanks Gee