Mums in Perth

Old Oct 5th 2006, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

Jayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant future
Default Mums in Perth

HI all

Just to say we are still doing our mums in Perth meetings every Friday if any newies arrive and want to join us.

We change venues each week and this week we will be in Rockingham. Time is usually from around 10:30am

If you want to come along, please let me know and I will send any details

CHeers

Jayne
Old Oct 5th 2006, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mums in Perth

Originally Posted by Jayniebabes
HI all

Just to say we are still doing our mums in Perth meetings every Friday if any newies arrive and want to join us.

We change venues each week and this week we will be in Rockingham. Time is usually from around 10:30am

CHeers

Jayne
HI THERE, JUST FOUND THIS LINK.
WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE. HAVE 3 KIDS OF OWN AND WOULD LIKE TO GET ENVOLVED EVENTUALLY. HAVE FREINDS IN SAFETY BAY. HOPE TO MOVE HERE TOO (3/10 AND 12 YRS.) BY END OF NEXT YEAR.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 8:49 am
Just Joined

TMC&co is an unknown quantity at this point

HI all

CHeers

Jayne

Hi! Myself and my 2year old would love to meet up with other mums and tots. We have been in Perth for 2 months. Only thing is we live in Wembley Downs, do you do meets in this area? Also 31 weeks preggers so not really wanting to travel too far. Cheers Tx
Old Oct 6th 2006, 10:50 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

HI all

CHeers

Jayne
Hi jaynie is the rockingham meet on 12th oct or did I miss it today! (DOH!)