Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mums on the gold coast meetup

Mums on the gold coast meetup

Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

beasty boy will become famous soon enough
Default Mums on the gold coast meetup

I have just moved to the GC with my hubby and 2 boys (aged 3 and 1). I would love to meet any other mums with young children. I am living in Coombabah and am just getting to know the area. Please help!
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mums on the gold coast meetup

Originally Posted by beasty boy View Post
I have just moved to the GC with my hubby and 2 boys (aged 3 and 1). I would love to meet any other mums with young children. I am living in Coombabah and am just getting to know the area. Please help!
Hi there and welcome to the Gold Coast
bump
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, welcome to the Gold Coast. . . how you finding it?!!

We're about most days if you fancy a wee play date just let me know when would suit you. Though I'd probably have to leave it for a week or so, kiddiewinks have got a wee viral thing the now. . .not good!!

We have a daughter who is 3 & a half and a wee boy who's just turned 2. we're not far from you, just over at Pacific Pines.

Cheers
Mandy
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future

Hi - How are things? I take it the move went ok (apart from the passports problem!).

How are you all? Have you settled ok altho I suppose its only early days. How did the children cope with the flight? We fly out on 23rd Oct so will be in touch when we get there. TC Clare x
Old Sep 27th 2008, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

beasty boy will become famous soon enough

Hi Mandy & Claire

Mandy - I would love to meet up, we are moving into our house next week so we will be a bit busy. pm me and I will give you my number, thanks very much.

Claire - we must meet up when you arrive. let us know when and I will give you our number.

Janet

PS Soapy - when is the next meet up??