Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

mums for coffee!

mums for coffee!

Old Nov 15th 2009, 10:16 pm
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future
Default mums for coffee!

Hi all,im feeling a little fed up again,mainly because im missing my friends back home......We have been here 10 mths and live in Mona Vale.We do love it here but its just every now again my 4 yr old daughter and I miss our old friends If any of you feel the same or want to meet for a cofee/play,let me know and we could meet up sometime,bye for now x
Old Nov 18th 2009, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

caulkhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: mums for coffee!

Hi Hettie

I went through the same feelings a few weeks ago - if someone had offered me a ticket outta here I would have taken it!! Thankfully I'm feeling fine now - but I do miss my friends and family massively

Anyway, I live in Frenchs Forest (not to far from you) and am free most Tuesdays. Happy to meet for a coffee, PM me if you want
Old Nov 20th 2009, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Hi. Not sure if I've met you at FTC or along the way somewhere (I don't always remember what names people post under on BE) but I'm often around Mona Vale and am happy to meet up for coffee. My kids are at school though so no use for your little one but we could always grab a takeaway coffee and chat at that nice playground by the beach. PM me if you like.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Likewise, with the above two threads, I am happy to meet for coffee. I work on a casual basis (often in Mona Vale), but I am happy to meet when not working, PM me to arrange a meet if you wish.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

There's a meet at the Newport Arms this coming Tuesday (1st December) from 11 if you fancy it.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in St Ives, just along the Mona Vale Road, and have a 13year old daughter. Free sometimes for coffee and chat- feeling a bit lonely as losing 2 friends back to the uk.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 8:05 am
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
I'm in St Ives, just along the Mona Vale Road, and have a 13year old daughter. Free sometimes for coffee and chat- feeling a bit lonely as losing 2 friends back to the uk.
Hi all,sorry ive not been in touch but we moved last week and so we have only just got back online!!!!!! Also i have my mum and grandad here until 5th Dec,so after that im free to meet up anytime,sorry for the delay in replying (carolinephillips hope you feel ok) see you soon,Lisa x
Old Nov 30th 2009, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: mums for coffee!

Two? Who is the second one? see you soon.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 7:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Two? Who is the second one? see you soon.
2nd one is a dear friend who was refused a permanent visa because of a work related injury just before coming out to Australia, and she has to go back soon. I totally forgot it was the 1st of Dec today!!!
Old Nov 30th 2009, 9:27 pm
Three of us

Originally Posted by yanH
There's a meet at the Newport Arms this coming Tuesday (1st December) from 11 if you fancy it.
Ohhhhhhhh i would of love to of gone the Newport Arms today but my grandad wants to see Bondi before he goes home on Sat,! Let me know if you meet up again,Cheers Lisa
Old Dec 5th 2009, 8:07 am
Three of us

Originally Posted by hettie
Ohhhhhhhh i would of love to of gone the Newport Arms today but my grandad wants to see Bondi before he goes home on Sat,! Let me know if you meet up again,Cheers Lisa
Well my mum and grandad have gone back now,and i have never cried so much in my life,need a meet up more than ever now.lol We could meet Glorias coffee in Warriewood centro if thats ok for any of you
Old Dec 5th 2009, 8:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by hettie
Well my mum and grandad have gone back now,and i have never cried so much in my life,need a meet up more than ever now.lol We could meet Glorias coffee in Warriewood centro if thats ok for any of you
Oh poor you- I'm having a coffee morning on Tuesday- pm me if you would like to come and meet some people. (Not going to be little ones there tho.)
Old Dec 5th 2009, 8:38 pm
Three of us

Oh poor you- I'm having a coffee morning on Tuesday- pm me if you would like to come and meet some people. (Not going to be little ones there tho.)
Hi,i take my daughter to kindy gym on Tues morning,i ll look out for the next meet up somewhere,there will be one soon xx (thanks anyway)
Old Dec 7th 2009, 5:37 am
Just Joined

michelle64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: mums for coffee!

Hi everyone,
We arrived just over 2 months ago and love it, but have been going thru the roller coaster of emotions settling children in school, missing people from home etc.
Would love to meet up for a drink sometime with anybody who feels like it. I am in Avalon but do drive so quite flexible.
Mona Vale is really easy! x
Old Dec 7th 2009, 5:40 am
Three of us

Hiya,im meeting a new mum at the apex park in mona vale at 1pm tomorrow if you want to join us xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.