Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mummys out there???????????????

Mummys out there???????????????

Old Jun 14th 2008, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

louisey66 will become famous soon enough
Default Mummys out there???????????????

Any mummys already in or going to Brisbane who like to lunch with the kiddies??

Im a 29 year old chatterbox oh and nurse but on mat leave with a 4 month old little boy looking to make some mummy friends to hang out with, we are moving to Brisbane on 23rd August xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 14th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

kazza1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mummys out there???????????????

Hi

I am going to Perth, hopefully in September or October, I also have a four month old baby girl and don't know what I am going to do without my mummy friends in the UK, they keep me sane! So would be interested in anyone going out to Perth later in the year!

Karen xx
Old Jun 14th 2008, 9:10 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louisey66

Im a 29 year old chatterbox oh and nurse but on mat leave with a 4 month old little boy looking to make some mummy friends to hang out with, we are moving to Brisbane on 23rd August xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there, my kids are a wee tad older but think there's a few get togethers with mums. TRy searching on the meets section for UK mums. Also think there's one Bubhubs???

Enjoy

Ginny
Old Jun 14th 2008, 11:09 pm
Ping-ponging Pom

dave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of light

Where abouts in Brissy are you moving to?
Old Jun 15th 2008, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

and with a 4 month old your local Maternal and Child Health Nurse (or whatever they are called in QLD) should be able to put you in touch with some local mums of similar aged babies.

Ours started when most bubs were 12 weeks old. Aim is to prevent isolation of new mums and to provide a support group, so they will be keen to put you in touch with other mums in the area.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

belhammett is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

In a very similar situation! Have sent you a PM!

Bel
Old Jun 18th 2008, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

louisey66 will become famous soon enough

Dont know were yet, OH will find out from his employers on monday,

thanku all 4 suggestions, ill chase them up x
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

Molko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the rough

Try facebook for mum's groups
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:35 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Louise

I am moving to Brisbane on 1st Aug I am a scheme development manager with the railway here and will also be on maternity leave. I am 33 with a 3yr old and one due 28th Sept. So if you fancy catching up that would be great. By the time you get there my hubby would be at work so I will be in need of some company to keep me sane.

Keep in touch

Jo