kissfritz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mummy meets south brisbane

Hi there Itigo
As Lianne said everyone is really welcome, so see you there on Fri
Old Apr 21st 2009, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

Jodr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, Zara and I hope to be there this week. Sorry I could not make last week.

See you all on Friday.

Jo xx
Old Apr 21st 2009, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

tonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Est
Meeting again next Friday 24 April @ 10am

Location: - on the grassy area by the statue of a man and his dog between the
ship Inn and one of the food courts in South Bank. If facing away from river you can see Little Stanley Street on your right hand side. In front of Mados Turkish Restaurant/Cafe, 15 Tribune Street.

All welcome.

Esther
Hi Esther,

After a long absence I am going to try and come on Friday (nothing to do with the mention of cakes of course). I am going to England next week so it is the last chance I will get for a while as we are not back until 6th June.

Hope to see you all on Friday.

Antonia
xx
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 1:09 am
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tonik25
Hi Esther,

After a long absence I am going to try and come on Friday (nothing to do with the mention of cakes of course). I am going to England next week so it is the last chance I will get for a while as we are not back until 6th June.

Hope to see you all on Friday.

Antonia
xx
Hey, it would be great to catch up again and meet charlie.

Esther
Old Apr 24th 2009, 11:43 pm
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light

A mummy meet has been arranged for Wednesday 29th April @ 10am.

Location Newfarm park at the kids playground.

All welcome

Est
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

Hello All

Sorry I didn't make yesterday's meet, my husband has been offered a job in Geelong near Melbourne so we are off there next week. It has meant lots of rearranging - bit of a kerfuffle as our shipping is arriving here at the end of May!

Trying to pack in lots of trips before we go as we will be gone at least 15 months. All good fun but not good for my grey hairs!

Itigo
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

tonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant future

Hi All,

So sorry I did not make it on Friday, the car was making an awful metal grinding sound in the morning when Jason set off to work so he brought it back to the house and I had to wait in for the guys to come and tow it to Audi. So much for quality German engineering! I'm gutted though as I am going to be in England now for 5 weeks so won;t get to see you guys. Charlie will be starting University by the time I get my act together.

Hopefully I'll catch up with you when we get back.

Antonia
Old Apr 27th 2009, 1:37 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

I cant make Wednesday meets as Xavier has his swimming lesson at 9.30 and then sleeps as soon as he is dressed LOL

I can make friday meets though so long as we are all well. (sickness keeps affecting one or more of us in this house at the mo)

Hope to see you all soon

Jo
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice

Originally Posted by joh117
I cant make Wednesday meets as Xavier has his swimming lesson at 9.30 and then sleeps as soon as he is dressed LOL

I can make friday meets though so long as we are all well. (sickness keeps affecting one or more of us in this house at the mo)

Hope to see you all soon

Jo
hi everyone,
I am Emma and we have been in Graceville for about 2 weeks!We stayed with relatives on the Northside for about 2 months and are now renting a house.My daughter is almost one and a half and we would love to join you all on one of your meets, if that is ok? We don't know anyone around here, so it would be lovely to meet up with other mummies in the area, who have made this life changing move to Oz.
I see there is a meet this Wed, which we couldn't make, but perhaps the next one?
Look forward to possibly meeting up
Emma and Ciara
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by brisbanebound
hi everyone,
I am Emma and we have been in Graceville for about 2 weeks!We stayed with relatives on the Northside for about 2 months and are now renting a house.My daughter is almost one and a half and we would love to join you all on one of your meets, if that is ok? We don't know anyone around here, so it would be lovely to meet up with other mummies in the area, who have made this life changing move to Oz.
I see there is a meet this Wed, which we couldn't make, but perhaps the next one?
Look forward to possibly meeting up
Emma and Ciara
Hi Emma
More the merrier at this group so you are very welcome to come along to the next meeting you can make
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by joh117

Hope to see you all soon

Jo
Hi Jo - Est and Lianne couldn't make Friday this week, hence us meeting on Wed this time. Guessing it will revert back to a Friday meet after that? x
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:05 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kissfritz
Hi Jo - Est and Lianne couldn't make Friday this week, hence us meeting on Wed this time. Guessing it will revert back to a Friday meet after that? x
Thats ok not a problem. Just any meets on a wed I cant do now unless they were in the afternoon. I keep friday mornings free. I cant do next week though as Erykah has an appointment with the paediatrician (spelling) and we are going away for a romantic weekend that arvo kids an all!!!! LOL

So it is gonna be a while before I catch up with you all.

Speak soon

Jo x
Old Apr 28th 2009, 10:46 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Est
A mummy meet has been arranged for Wednesday 29th April @ 10am.

Location Newfarm park at the kids playground.

All welcome

Est
Hiya,

If we were to make it out to this meet, as a newcomer, how would we recognise the expats gang?

Old Apr 28th 2009, 11:15 pm
Est
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wanderlust
Hiya,

If we were to make it out to this meet, as a newcomer, how would we recognise the expats gang?

PM'd my mobile number. running sightly late.

Est
Old Apr 29th 2009, 3:11 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Est
PM'd my mobile number. running sightly late.

Est
Hi Est,

Thanks for that! Not being rude by not calling this morning - but had a last minute Dr's appointment to keep, and didn't check expats before leaving. Will be in touch though, if that's ok.

Cheers!

W.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.