Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mummy meets south brisbane

Mummy meets south brisbane

Old Dec 8th 2008, 10:36 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Mummy meets south brisbane

I wont be there tomorrow. I have got the house to myself (Au Pair venturing out for a change) so I am taking full advantage. Selfish of me I know but I so miss my own space. Bring on the 4th Feb when we get our space back!!!!

See you next week at Little Tiggrs

Jo
Old Dec 8th 2008, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

dejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by joh117
I wont be there tomorrow. I have got the house to myself (Au Pair venturing out for a change) so I am taking full advantage. Selfish of me I know but I so miss my own space. Bring on the 4th Feb when we get our space back!!!!

See you next week at Little Tiggrs

Jo
I won't be there either. We are off to Noosa on Thursday morning so I will need to be packing.

I'll be at Little Tiggrs the following week with all three in tow
Old Dec 9th 2008, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

kissfritz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure if I will make it today, got a house inspection so will play it by ear.
Chrissie
Old Dec 12th 2008, 3:01 am
Just Joined

happydays71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,
I'm Anne-Marie and we moved to the Redcliffe Peninsula 6 week ago. OH working in Chermside, I'm at home with daughter Megan 5 and son Dominic 22 months ("Demon Dom").
Megan due to start primary school end Jan and has just this week started 2 days a week at a local nursery because she was very bored of mummy's company (and I have run out of steam, ideas, patience, sanity etc etc...)
We would all love to come and meet some other children and mums next Friday 19th Dec at Little Tggrs - is it booked for 10:30?
Old Dec 12th 2008, 4:19 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Ann Marie

Yes Little Tiggrs is booked for 10am on the 19th Dec. There should be a few of us there. I am going with my 11wk old and my 3.5yr old.

Chermside is at the end of the road from me. We are in Wavell Heights.

Look forward to meeting you next week

Jo
Old Dec 18th 2008, 3:03 am
Just Joined

Nikki R is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I am not sure if there is a meetup tomorrow at little Tiggers.Unfortunately me and the boys won't be able to come as I have a TV man coming between 1200-1700 !!!!! and knowing my luck it will be 1130!
Won't get to see anyone until after new year on holiday and not back till 12th JAn so let me know where and when the next meet up will be from then.

Wishing you all a very happy christmas and great Hogmany all the best for 2009.
Nikki
Old Dec 18th 2008, 3:42 am
Pass The Post

Originally Posted by Nikki R
Hi
I am not sure if there is a meetup tomorrow at little Tiggers.Unfortunately me and the boys won't be able to come as I have a TV man coming between 1200-1700 !!!!! and knowing my luck it will be 1130!
Won't get to see anyone until after new year on holiday and not back till 12th JAn so let me know where and when the next meet up will be from then.

Wishing you all a very happy christmas and great Hogmany all the best for 2009.
Nikki

Happy Xmas and a very happy New Year to you and yours Nikki. Enjoy the holidays. Will see you in Jan. Little Tiggrs is booked from 16th Jan at 10am every fortnight.

See you in 2009

Jo x
Old Dec 18th 2008, 4:30 am
Just Joined

Nikki R is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Jo
Great will see you in Jan
Nik
Old Dec 19th 2008, 3:03 am
BE Enthusiast

dejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nikki R
Thanks Jo
Great will see you in Jan
Nik
It was good to catch up today.

Merry Christmas to you all and all the best for a fabulous 2009!!!

See you next year!

Stella, Caelan, Tate & Carys
x
Old Dec 19th 2008, 3:47 am
Just Joined

happydays71 is an unknown quantity at this point

It was lovely to meet you all. Have a brilliant Christmas and see you again in 2009!

Anne-Marie, Megan and Dominic x
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:06 am
Pass The Post

Originally Posted by happydays71
It was lovely to meet you all. Have a brilliant Christmas and see you again in 2009!

Anne-Marie, Megan and Dominic x
Likewise. Not normally as eventful as today. Turns out Yoshie saw the two kids collide on the steps one going up as one came down and suddenly lots of blood. So no sharp implements involved just heads!

Merry Xmas everyone and a happy new year.

See you in 2009

Jo, Erykah and Xavier x
Old Dec 20th 2008, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

liannems is an unknown quantity at this point

Wishing you all a great xmas and look forward to catching up in 2009!!!
Old Dec 21st 2008, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Hi all, I would like to wish you all a very happy xmas and hope to see more of everyone in the new year when I get transport sorted. Have fun, Terri xx
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:27 pm
Pass The Post

Just bumping this to the top as the next meet is Friday 16th Jan at Little Tigers, Newmarket Road at 10am table booked under British expats so if full on arrival just say there is a booking and they will let you in.

Happy New Year everyone and hope to see you there

Jo x
Old Jan 12th 2009, 1:14 am
Just Joined

teabags is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I just thought I'd introduce myself. We emigrated from London 2 years ago. I have been living in southside for a year and have 2 young boys. It would be good to meet some other mums!
Rebecca

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.