Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mummy meets south brisbane

Mummy meets south brisbane

Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:59 am
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mummy meets south brisbane

Breathing Space at Indro sounds fantastic.

http://www.breathingspacecafe.com.au/

With wet season now upon us we are not guaranteed dry weather, so could do with a backup plan.

Esther
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:27 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

I really like the look of the Breathing Space cafe. Can we meet there on friday? What do some of you think? It looks great. I think Erykah would enjoy it and it isnt expensive $2 a child.

Fab find Est (did chrissie mention this place a while ago too??)

Jo
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

dejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by joh117
I really like the look of the Breathing Space cafe. Can we meet there on friday? What do some of you think? It looks great. I think Erykah would enjoy it and it isnt expensive $2 a child.

Jo
I would be up for Breathing Space tomorrow morning (got swimming in the arvo)
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:07 am
Just Joined

Nikki R is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Breathing space is great I spent 2 hours there this aternoon with jamie and Charlie having tea and cake whilst they played in the 'kids space' which is behind a door with a child minder and there are indoor and outdoor activities.Food is good although not a huge place but I would certainly recommend it.
NIk
Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:43 pm
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dejags
I would be up for Breathing Space tomorrow morning (got swimming in the arvo)
Hey stella, think the next meet is next Friday 21 November, shall we say Breathing Space at 10.30am?????

Esther
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:07 pm
Est
Forum Regular

Jo
Hey Jo, yes Chrissie has mentioned this place previously. Looks great cafe.

Esther
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:04 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Est
Hey stella, think the next meet is next Friday 21 November, shall we say Breathing Space at 10.30am?????

Esther

Sounds good to me. I can make it next week at 10.30 with my two.

See you at Breathing Space Cafe

Jo
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

dejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud of

Sounds good to me. I can make it next week at 10.30 with my two.

See you at Breathing Space Cafe

Jo
Sounds great. See you all next week. Should we book?
Old Nov 14th 2008, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

liannems is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, looking at the threads, it looks like the next meet is FRI 21st NOV at 10.30am at Breathing Space Cafe in Indooroopilly. (It costs $2 per child over 12 months old.)

It's at 10, Lambert Road, 1 min walk from railway station. (6th stop from Central Station). There is 2 hour street parking around the cafe and available car spots in surrounding streets.

all welcome!!
Old Nov 14th 2008, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

liannems is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it might be a good idea to book as at the moment (although wouldn't rely on the weather forecast) it's suppose to rain all next week which means it maybe very busy!! ONLY those who will have kids over 12 months old need too!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

tonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant future

Hello all, just to let you know I have now finished work and am awating labour so hopefully I will be joining you all soon for the Mummy meets. My due date is 19th so it is unlikely I will make it on Friday. We go to the Breathing Space Cafe all the time with my partners 6 year old and she loves it (we live just across the road). It is pretty small though so if there are a few of you going booking would definitely be advisable.

Antonia
Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

Cheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to all

Hi all,

Dont think I will be able to make the meet on Friday as Tom has his pre-prep induction. I am going to try to rearrange for earlier in the morning but if I can't then will probally show up for lunch if anyone around and can get a space for little ones. Take care

Karen
Old Nov 16th 2008, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

kissfritz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all
Oh goody, been wanting to try this place out.
Noticed people posting about booking - not sure if they meant book the children in or book a table. If it's small maybe we should do both?
Chrissie and Grace
Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

tonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kissfritz
Hello all
Oh goody, been wanting to try this place out.
Noticed people posting about booking - not sure if they meant book the children in or book a table. If it's small maybe we should do both?
Chrissie and Grace
You need to book the tables.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:44 pm
Pass The Post

OK shall one of us book a table? Lets confirm numbers

Jo + 2
Chrissie + 1
Lianne + 1
Est + 1
Nadia + 1
Stella + 2

Have I missed anyone already saying they are attending? Sorry if I have. Who else wants to go? Please reply so that we can get a table booked. Thats the breathing space cafe this friday.

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.