Reload this Page >

Mum with 4 year old and 11 week old in St Kilda

Mum with 4 year old and 11 week old in St Kilda

Old Jun 6th 2012, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

comingtomelbourne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mum with 4 year old and 11 week old in St Kilda

Hello

I am moving to St Kilda for a year in 6 weeks. My other half will be working a lot of the time and I will be at home with a 4 year old and an 11 week old.

Does anyone fancy meeting up for coffee, play in the park and so on?
Also, any suggestions for places to go to meet other mums?

Thanks

Lib
Old Jun 7th 2012, 2:30 am
Just Joined

dannykc83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mum with 4 year old and 11 week old in St Kilda

Hello there my name is Danny and I read your post and my Fiance is joining me over here in about 6-7 weeks. She will be in the same situation as you as i work offshore alot, we also have a little boy called Joshua who is also 4 years old. I know Natalie is keen to make new friends and wants to go and do things with other mums and kids. She is 25 years old if you are interested i could get her to private message you on here just let me know! I have visited the St kilda area and there is lots to do out that way it will be cold when you arrive but in the summer its great there! Hope the move goes well hopefully speak to you soon!!!
Old Jun 7th 2012, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

MattandCaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by comingtomelbourne
Hello

I am moving to St Kilda for a year in 6 weeks. My other half will be working a lot of the time and I will be at home with a 4 year old and an 11 week old.

Does anyone fancy meeting up for coffee, play in the park and so on?
Also, any suggestions for places to go to meet other mums?

Thanks

Lib
Hello,

I have a little girl Ava who is 3 and we have been here for about 5 weeks now, we live in Elwood (not too far from St Kilda) I joined a mums UK group you can use the following link . . . . http://www.meetup.com/UK-Mums-and-Kiddies/

Everyone is really friendly and its a good way to meet other people, we meet at Daydreamers indoor play area once a week now that the weather isn't too great, its just off chapel street! People have children from 4 months up to about 5 years so its a good mix of ages. We also met at the St Kilda Botanical Gardens today (after having a coffee on Acland Street) which was really nice, we fed the ducks and the children all had a good play in the playground!

New members are always welcome, I would definitely be up for meeting up for a coffee :-) Private message me when you move if you want and we can arrange something??

Danny your partner Natalie is more than welcome to PM me too if she wants to meet also??

Cheers,

Caroline
Old Jun 7th 2012, 9:52 am
Just Joined

NattLloyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I'm Natalie, Daniels partner..... I'll definately be up for coffee once I land! I shall keep in touch with both of you via private message