Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Multimedia and Developer position available

Multimedia and Developer position available

Old Oct 10th 2005, 7:02 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Multimedia and Developer position available

Just a job that has crossed my desk and thought I would put it out there....

Tenure:

A full time position is available. A 3 month trial will be conducted from date of employment. Upon this anniversary being reached a review of the position and the incumbent will be conducted and permanency offered.

Skills & Responsibilities:
This dynamic role includes the following tasks:
• Liaison with clients to get a clear understanding of their elearning requirements and plan, develop, test and implement their multimedia solutions
• Development of the multimedia content for elearning courses using client specifications and storyboards
• Design user interfaces for courseware, websites and our Learning Management System
• Prepare designs for web publishing
• Manage the search engine optimisation of various websites
• Manage website content and structure whilst maintaining CSS compliance, accessibility and interoperability
• Bring fresh and intuitive ideas to the company
• Research and report developments in technology related to the Learning Management System

Required Skills:
You will have:
• Qualification in a related discipline or appropriate work experience and a working knowledge of HTML 4.01, CSS 2.0 and Javascript development skills.
• Demonstrated skills using development tools including Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver or Frontpage and Captivate
• Experience with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Publisher, etc
You should have:
• Proven experience in dynamic web page and web based application development desirable
• An understanding of client/server side technologies such as PHP and ASP is desirable
• Excellent research skills
• Experience and a thorough understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the importance of documentation

Personal Skills:
• Creative and imaginative
• Enthusiastic and passionate approach
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to work well in a team is a must

Supervision: The position reports to the Managing Director

Hours of Work: The position will operate a 38-hour per week within work times 08.30-1700 Mon-Fri. 30-minutes is allowed for lunch.

Internal Training: Appropriate training will be provided in the Learning Management System and full induction to the company and the building will be conducted at time of commencement.

These responsibilities and related procedures will be reviewed as necessary in full consultation with the incumbent.

Remuneration: An attractive and competitive salary package will be negotiated with the selected incumbent based upon skill level and attributes. Range $35k+ (obviously based on an entry level applicant)

This is aimed at the more entry level person but thought it might interest someone out there.

If you want more info, PM me for details.

Hels
Old Oct 13th 2005, 4:56 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IT jobs available in Bendigo, Victoria

Not sure if any of this is any help to anyone but I will just keep putting them up here and I guess you just never know....

Programmer & Systems Analyst

An interesting permanent position is now available for an experienced professional or a graduate in our well established and innovative company - good career potential including .NET & SQL Server development.

We develop and market systems Nationally and Overseas, with a large range of vertical market software packages and web systems.

The position is in our Bendigo Head Office, and we offer a very pleasant work environment. Salary and conditions are fully negotiable.

Applicants must have appropriate tertiary qualifications, preferably experience in a commercial environment with C#.NET, Delphi / SQL Server / Xbase / or similar Client / Server experience.

Once again, if you want further info PM me....