British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   (Mullett) Get a New life in Brisbane Thur 27th 10pm (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/mullett-get-new-life-brisbane-thur-27th-10pm-279697/)

spalen Jan 24th 2005 6:28 pm

(Mullett) Get a New life in Brisbane Thur 27th 10pm

I was going to call this Mullet Man II, Return of the Mullett....

For those who know what the subject means ... he's back... on UKTV Style 10pm on Thursday. Get a new Life in Brisbane is on with a great family the Dilkes's relocating with their 2 young children from Yorkshire I think to Brisbane.

I wont apologise for referring to Mr Dilkes as Mulett Man because Ive already posted on here that he was really funny and came across as really nice on the programme and he took the mickey out of his Mullett hair cut that he grew especially in recognition of Jo Mangle's hair cut from neighbours.

:)

chr1sarter Jan 24th 2005 6:38 pm

Re: (Mullett) Get a New life in Brisbane Thur 27th 10pm

Spalen,
how u doing. Heard our other friends in Whiteley just got there Visa's. 2 down 1 to go.

Mullet hd, is this a repeat?, or a continued story on their lives in Aus. What mullet hd the qualified electrician?

Scoops Jan 24th 2005 6:49 pm

Just to add some detail about the mullet man

He's from Leicester.

Lived on our estate and his wife worked at the local leisure centre as a trainer.

.....and he had the original bad mullet way before the new trendy ones appeared !!!!

Regards

Scoops

Originally Posted by spalen
I was going to call this Mullet Man II, Return of the Mullett....

For those who know what the subject means ... he's back... on UKTV Style 10pm on Thursday. Get a new Life in Brisbane is on with a great family the Dilkes's relocating with their 2 young children from Yorkshire I think to Brisbane.

I wont apologise for referring to Mr Dilkes as Mulett Man because Ive already posted on here that he was really funny and came across as really nice on the programme and he took the mickey out of his Mullett hair cut that he grew especially in recognition of Jo Mangle's hair cut from neighbours.

:)

sonictigger Jan 24th 2005 7:14 pm

Brilliant. Sky+ all set to record. Thanks

spalen Jan 24th 2005 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by Scoops
Just to add some detail about the mullet man

He's from Leicester.

Lived on our estate and his wife worked at the local leisure centre as a trainer.

.....and he had the original bad mullet way before the new trendy ones appeared !!!!

Regards

Scoops

Cool- any ideas on how they got on ? They did seem really nice people on the programme.

Scoops Jan 24th 2005 8:56 pm

Cool- any ideas on how they got on ? They did seem really nice people on the programme.

One of the instructors at the gym said they were staying and their house sold last year. I didn't know him but he looked well suited to the life in Oz.

Scoops

manxfamily Jan 24th 2005 9:09 pm

COME ON THE MULL-STERRRRRR!!!!

Ill have to tune in, its been such a long time, Ive forgotten what he looked like, Im getting a mental picture of Chris Waddle on a bad day!

JohnoBronco Jan 24th 2005 11:53 pm

Originally Posted by manxfamily
COME ON THE MULL-STERRRRRR!!!!

Ill have to tune in, its been such a long time, Ive forgotten what he looked like, Im getting a mental picture of Chris Waddle on a bad day!

Did Chris Waddle ever have a good hair day??????? :p

Billabong Jan 25th 2005 2:46 am

This is about the second repeat of this one.

If I remember rightly, she's a fitness instructor and he's a sparky.

spalen Jan 27th 2005 8:50 pm

Bump - cos its on in 10 mins + in 1hr 10 on +1

chr1sarter Jan 27th 2005 9:40 pm

Bump - cos its on in 10 mins + in 1hr 10 on +1

You have some strange fixation on this mans mullet. hope your keeping well