Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mudgeeraba- Dentist?

Mudgeeraba- Dentist?

Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to all
Default Mudgeeraba- Dentist?

Hi ,
Well that time has come when i have that awful ache in my mouth that just wont go away and keeps getting worse.... and i keep putting it off !! Not that i'm afraid at all , just hate paying out money on something i wont ....enjoy !!
I live in Mudgeeraba and i know there are at least a couple here but i'd heard one was meant to be real expensive. Really what i'm after is a recommendation or two of a good dentist in Mudge or nearby that wont charge me the gods earth!!!
Thanks Sunbound
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:10 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mudgeeraba- Dentist?

Originally Posted by Sunbound
Hi ,
Well that time has come when i have that awful ache in my mouth that just wont go away and keeps getting worse.... and i keep putting it off !! Not that i'm afraid at all , just hate paying out money on something i wont ....enjoy !!
I live in Mudgeeraba and i know there are at least a couple here but i'd heard one was meant to be real expensive. Really what i'm after is a recommendation or two of a good dentist in Mudge or nearby that wont charge me the gods earth!!!
Thanks Sunbound
the one on the first floor at woronagry shopping centre is good but you`ll need to pay the gap (even with medical insurance) we did go to another in robina at first who didn`t need a gap payment but they told all three of us that we needed 7 fillings each

mmmmm
we will stick with the one in woronagary
Old Mar 15th 2009, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steve`o
the one on the first floor at woronagry shopping centre is good but you`ll need to pay the gap (even with medical insurance) we did go to another in robina at first who didn`t need a gap payment but they told all three of us that we needed 7 fillings each

mmmmm
we will stick with the one in woronagary
Thats the second time the one in Worongary has been recommended Perhaps i'll give that one a ring.
7 fillings !!!! You see thats what i want to avoid paying for something that perhaps isnt nessecary ...especially on my sons teeth !!
Thanks Steve
Old Mar 15th 2009, 8:53 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunbound
Thats the second time the one in Worongary has been recommended Perhaps i'll give that one a ring.
7 fillings !!!! You see thats what i want to avoid paying for something that perhaps isnt nessecary ...especially on my sons teeth !!
Thanks Steve
luckily ive always had good teeth ( 2 fillings and i`m 47 ) my uk dentist said when we left if anyone ever suggests that you need lots of work get a second opinion that and all of us needing 7 fillings each stunk a bit