Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

to much pressure

to much pressure

Old Aug 1st 2004, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default to much pressure

Message for steve bannister, The pressures with migrating,house sale,removals,children. jobs,flights ,visas ,passports,currency fluctuations etc etc.sorry to add to your pressure but the bottle of beer that I`ve kept in my fridge for you landing in oz passes it`s use by date on the 10 th november so you better get moving!!!
Attached Thumbnails to much pressure-steves-beer.jpg  
Old Aug 1st 2004, 12:48 pm
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Is that pic out of focus, or am I pissed

jib
Old Aug 1st 2004, 2:24 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jib
Is that pic out of focus, or am I pissed

jib
Nah, must be out of focus cos I've only had the one (hic)
Old Aug 1st 2004, 2:42 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

The background's in focus!

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 6:20 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: to much pressure

Originally posted by jockney
Message for steve bannister, The pressures with migrating,house sale,removals,children. jobs,flights ,visas ,passports,currency fluctuations etc etc.sorry to add to your pressure but the bottle of beer that I`ve kept in my fridge for you landing in oz passes it`s use by date on the 10 th november so you better get moving!!!
lol...I'll be there, just put it back in the fridge..PUT IT BACK IN THE FRIDGE!!!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 3:21 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello Again

Hi again Steve

How ya doing ?

Been a bit down lately, taking ages to get job documents from NHS for wifes application, nearly ready but not yet.

Life still good in Joondalup and Perth ?? Got any photos to seee?

Looking forward to x-mas on the beach ?

No regrets then ? wish I was there.

Dave ( of Dave/wendy/Liam)
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:15 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hello Again

Originally Posted by mindblower
Hi again Steve

How ya doing ?

Been a bit down lately, taking ages to get job documents from NHS for wifes application, nearly ready but not yet.

Life still good in Joondalup and Perth ?? Got any photos to seee?

Looking forward to x-mas on the beach ?

No regrets then ? wish I was there.

Dave ( of Dave/wendy/Liam)

Hi Dave,

Sent you a pm.

Steve.