Reload this Page >

MSN Messenger.........

MSN Messenger.........

Old Dec 31st 2003, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

evorobin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MSN Messenger.........

Originally posted by Boomerang
Does anyone else use MSN on here if so will you add me......

I only set it up a few days ago and have only got two addys........ Rossi n terryg and upto now they have not been online.....
Does anyone have a webcam set-up as mine is working but no-one I know has their's working at the mo
Old Dec 31st 2003, 2:01 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by evorobin
Does anyone have a webcam set-up as mine is working but no-one I know has their's working at the mo

mine is on my pc....... but using the laptop at the mo...... have i added you?

if so will be intouch....... after my hang ova has warn off!!!!!!!!

love boomie
xx

Last edited by Boomie; Dec 31st 2003 at 2:17 pm.
Old Dec 31st 2003, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

hiya guys
For those of you worried about the security of MSN, there's a link on ntlworld.com which has a patch.
Old Dec 31st 2003, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

evorobin is an unknown quantity at this point

if so will be intouch....... after ny hang ova has warn off!!!!!!!!
Went down to the Murray River yesterday for skiing and messing around in V8 speed boats etc. Drank a slab of west end draught and feel a little fragile at the moment but had a great day/night. The look on our sons face when the Cleveland motor went full bore was a picture!
Old Dec 31st 2003, 3:36 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have added you too, only just set mine up so theres only you, hubby and Dad on so far!!!

Michaela
Old Dec 31st 2003, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by evorobin
Now that's scarey... expats webcams - bet I'd find out that you're all bald old men!!!! :scared:
Old Dec 31st 2003, 8:51 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Larissa
Now that's scarey... expats webcams - bet I'd find out that you're all bald old men!!!! :scared:
Or bald women!!
Old Dec 31st 2003, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

MaryMc is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone else use MSN on here if so will you add me......

I only set it up a few days ago and have only got two addys........ Rossi n terryg and upto now they have not been online.....

if you do ........my addy is [email protected]

thanx

love boomie
xx

I've added you Anyone one wants to add me it's [email protected]
Mary
Old Dec 31st 2003, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by MaryMc
Mary
Hi Mary
i have added you, hope that you don't mind
Happy New Year
rach & family
Old Dec 31st 2003, 9:36 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Spammers will love all those e-mail addresses you are giving them in this thread.
Old Jan 1st 2004, 2:25 pm
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by bondipom
Spammers will love all those e-mail addresses you are giving them in this thread.
Too late mate, they start as soon as you get on the forum. Sad way to live, hope they all fester. I am changing my address this week & replying to there messages with my ex bosses mail, not nice to live with the bed sores who do this, but hey they deserve each other.
Another resolution broken.
Old Jan 1st 2004, 7:12 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had no extra spam since signing up to this forum but these people will soon have inoperable hotmail accounts.

BTW Do you really think Microsoft have fixed all of messenger's security holes.
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 9:01 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by MaryMc
Mary

sorry mary i missed this thread......... i too have now added you

love boomie
xx
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

I have added you both too

Happy new year all
Claire
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 1:03 pm

Originally posted by Madhouse!
I have added you both too

Happy new year all
Claire

claire........ when you come back online..... will you retry...... cant see your addy.

thanx

love boomie
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.