Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

MSG For Pommiesheila

MSG For Pommiesheila

Old Mar 11th 2003, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default MSG For Pommiesheila

I don't think you are fair ripping me apart because I didn't check my spelling. What have I ever done to you, you have really upset me.

I am off this week having been in hospital for an operation and was rushed in again last night. I wake up thankfully fine now, to your bitchy comments. Please keep it to yourself. You have made your comments at the wrong time to me. You are entitled to your opinion but bitchiness is not called for.

Carrianne
Old Mar 11th 2003, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

pommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant future
Default Re: MSG For Pommiesheila

Originally posted by Carrianne
I don't think you are fair ripping me apart because I didn't check my spelling. What have I ever done to you, you have really upset me.

I am off this week having been in hospital for an operation and was rushed in again last night. I wake up thankfully fine now, to your bitchy comments. Please keep it to yourself. You have made your comments at the wrong time to me. You are entitled to your opinion but bitchiness is not called for.

Carrianne
Oh you poor thing... for your information I was in hospital for surgery only yesterday morning, so we`re evens on that one dearie...
Old Mar 11th 2003, 10:07 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Carrianne
Carrianne,

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Just to let you know that we're seeing Jan and Ray of Adelaide Greeters on 9 April. I believe you know them? Shall I say hello for you?

Nicola
Old Mar 11th 2003, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

sundarize is an unknown quantity at this point

Just out of interest, I checked Pommieshiela's details to see what kind of sadness she has in her life to make her like she is. Surprise surprise, no details....... it seems those with the biggest gobs seek to hide in the shadows.
Old Mar 11th 2003, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

pommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant future

Originally posted by sundarize
Just out of interest, I checked Pommieshiela's details to see what kind of sadness she has in her life to make her like she is. Surprise surprise, no details....... it seems those with the biggest gobs seek to hide in the shadows.
No, I just prefer to keep my personal life private....
Old Mar 11th 2003, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Carrianne
Secondly, if you take offence at a little remark such as mine, you`ll be in for a big shock when you start mixing with the Aussies....
Old Mar 11th 2003, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi Nicola,

Yes please send my freinds I big kiss, they are so lovely and thank you for your comments I am getting better now and didn't want to bring this out to the world but didn't like being attacked for no reason.

Have a great time in Adelaide and go to Haighs Chocolatier Ray says they are the best in the world.

Carrianne x
Old Mar 11th 2003, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Nicola,

Yes please send my freinds I big kiss, they are so lovely and thank you for your comments I am getting better now and didn't want to bring this out to the world but didn't like being attacked for no reason.

Have a great time in Adelaide and go to Haighs Chocolatier Ray says they are the best in the world.

Carrianne x
Carrianne,

If you go to Pommieshiela's profile, you can then click to add her to you ignore list. I've done this with PB, who is indeed a PB. The forum seems much more useful with this filter on.

Glad to hear your feeling better

Regards
Old Mar 11th 2003, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for that.

x
Old Mar 11th 2003, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

Wolfen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommiesheila
Secondly, if you take offence at a little remark such as mine, you`ll be in for a big shock when you start mixing with the Aussies....
Carrianne is not the first you have launched an attack at.... I work with many Aussies in my day to day job and they have commented on how heartless some Brits are.... You fit that category spot on...

There are many people who make spelling mistakes, and if I took your stance and pulled people apart because of it I`d spend all my life in front of my PC (I`m not that sad).... Get a life and realise that you fit the Aussies description of the less desirable of the British people in Australia.
Old Mar 11th 2003, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh you poor thing... for your information I was in hospital for surgery only yesterday morning, so we`re evens on that one dearie...
labotomy?
Old Mar 12th 2003, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Now now girls, both come over to my place for a girly night on the*4 litres of aussie wine for $10 , I guarantee by the end of the night not one of us will care who can or cant spell. (Do you think I am having too many girls nights out lately)

*Health warning, Boxed wine is also good for paint stripping and taking oil off your driveway, usually available at BBQ's, cheap is not always good.
Old Mar 12th 2003, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by sundarize
Carrianne,

If you go to Pommieshiela's profile, you can then click to add her to you ignore list. I've done this with PB, who is indeed a PB. The forum seems much more useful with this filter on.

Glad to hear your feeling better

Regards
Yes, ignore anyone who`s views on anything are not your own - a very well-balanced person you are then....
Old Mar 12th 2003, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by dotty
Now now girls, both come over to my place for a girly night on the*4 litres of aussie wine for $10 , I guarantee by the end of the night not one of us will care who can or cant spell. (Do you think I am having too many girls nights out lately)

*Health warning, Boxed wine is also good for paint stripping and taking oil off your driveway, usually available at BBQ's, cheap is not always good.
Thanks Dotty, looking forward to it. I wasn`t aware that a little joke about someone`s spelling could be so offensive...

As long as you promise it`s just drinks only and not a BBQ, I`m up for it!!!
Old Mar 12th 2003, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes, ignore anyone who`s views on anything are not your own - a very well-balanced person you are then....

Insults are not views

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.