Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mrs Scossie jons the fray...!!!

Mrs Scossie jons the fray...!!!

Old May 4th 2005, 10:18 am
Just Joined

Mrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant future
Default Mrs Scossie jons the fray...!!!

After years of John posting on the Expats forum I have found myself becoming addicted to it as much as he is!
So I thought I would register as a member in my own right.

Please feel free to send me loads of karma so that I can become, "A splendid one to behold!" just like the original Scossie, my hubby John.

I have already met a lot of the Perth people, including most of the, "Perth Ladies".

I hope to write many posts as long as I can drag Scossie off the computer!

Gillian
Old May 4th 2005, 10:20 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice
Default Re: Mrs Scossie jons the fray...!!!

Originally Posted by Mrs Scossie
After years of John posting on the Expats forum I have found myself becoming addicted to it as much as he is!

Please feel free to send me loads of karma so that I can become, "A splendid one to behold!" just like the original Scossie, my hubby John.

I have already met a lot of the Perth people, including most of the, "Perth Ladies".

Gillian
From one computer sharer to another.....hello, and welcome
Old May 4th 2005, 10:20 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna use my 600th post to welcome Gillian to to fold!!

Please send her lots of karma, as she's getting a bit jealous of me...
Old May 4th 2005, 10:22 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Gillian
Hello and welcome to the forum....were just one big happy family here

Sent you some special welcoming Karma
Old May 4th 2005, 10:29 am
Just Joined

Mrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant future

Thanks for the replies and the karma guys!

This is exciting stuff! 3 karma boxes already!
Old May 4th 2005, 10:39 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Mrs Scossie-Karma on its way.....

Donna.
Old May 4th 2005, 11:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Gillian
get yir backside aff that pc affore yae break it
well hello there and here was me thinking there canni be anyone mental enough to live with him and u go and spoil it
im really glad u have joined, it saves us havin to listen to his pish patter aw the time.
he he he
Old May 4th 2005, 11:42 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scossie

i have sent some - least i could do!!!
Old May 4th 2005, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the forum , officially.
Hello Karma sent.
All the best,
Tass.
Old May 4th 2005, 11:44 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I've sent her some. I just hope she pays her debts better than her old man
Old May 4th 2005, 11:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
I just hope she pays her debts better than her old man
uv more chance of meetin the real santa, well thats when i last got karma from john
Old May 4th 2005, 11:56 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
uv more chance of meetin the real santa, well thats when i last got karma from john
Ya Baaastarrrd Soapster.....!!

Tried to send ye some there, & the Jedi Council refused me again!!!

Less of yer pish!!
Gillian's got 4 boxes now?!? I'm gettin' ******' worried...:scared:

Johnno.......
Old May 4th 2005, 12:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Ya Baaastarrrd Soapster.....!!

Tried to send ye some there, & the Jedi Council refused me again!!!

Less of yer pish!!
Gillian's got 4 boxes now?!? I'm gettin' ******' worried...:scared:

Johnno.......
ha ha ha its funny when shes more liked than u mate lol
good to hear from u mate !
u keep tellin me u cant send karma....what a lot of pish. your just too blooody greedy to send it. ill just have to get it from Gillian....well.....shes nicer than u (she has plenty of karma to prove it)
Old May 4th 2005, 12:18 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Originally Posted by soapy
ha ha ha its funny when shes more liked than u mate lol
good to hear from u mate !
u keep tellin me u cant send karma....what a lot of pish. your just too blooody greedy to send it. ill just have to get it from Gillian....well.....shes nicer than u (she has plenty of karma to prove it)
Aaaww.... Yuv cut me tae the bone there mate.
Apparently, A've sent too much to you, ya bawbag!
Wonder how many BE members can understand Scottish patter??
(Idea for a thread maybe...?? Hmmm....).

Anyway... Upyerholewiatenfitpole...
Old May 4th 2005, 12:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Aaaww.... Yuv cut me tae the bone there mate.
Apparently, A've sent too much to you, ya bawbag!
Wonder how many BE members can understand Scottish patter??
(Idea for a thread maybe...?? Hmmm....).

Anyway... Upyerholewiatenfitpole...
im sittin in a wee cafe reading this and just burst oot laughing really loud. they aw think im a mental noo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.