Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mrs/ Jnr Mindblower,To Secret Harbour- Perth!

Mrs/ Jnr Mindblower,To Secret Harbour- Perth!

Old Apr 16th 2008, 11:55 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mrs/ Jnr Mindblower,To Secret Harbour- Perth!

Hi Everyone…

Well, after a near 3 year project, most of the Mindblower family are now off permanently to Secret Harbour – Perth – W.A. in early June this year.I will begoing for 3 weeksto help them settle in.

Mindblower will still hang on here in UK for 3 months to oversee house security /any house sale, loose ends ,then leave in hands of estate agent/solicitor for sale if need be.

It’s sure been the predicted rollercoaster ( and still is ,ha) what with the Oz nursing skills assessmnets/ registration , visa application, medicals, getting daughter from “the ex” to attend a medical ( hoo ha ! wrong footed her there - bitch ) , organizing and doing the working rekkie.

Anyway, most of the pieces of the jigsaw are now in place for the move from the UK end, back to square one at the OZ end soon –lol.

Would like to thank all those who have I have met at meets through this forum, or who have responded to my posts, pm’s – many thanks. Absolutely invaluable this website for migration. A special thanks to our migration agent -Darrell Todd of thinkingaustralia.com for nursing me through the process at stressful momments.

As ever, special thanks to Lacey 21, an ex-oldhamer in Rockingham who has done lots to help the dream becoming reality.

Hoping to meet old names from the past and make new friends in the future around Secret Harbour and Western Australia.

Hello –Nightnurse 2 (tracey)
Hello –Worzel- Still wanna meet ya for beers/chat sometime.
Hello –Breezeboylan (tracie)

Any others I may have not included who know me – oops sorry.

Looking forward to Perth B /Expats meet in the future then…

Err , I’m keen on golf and cricket at the WACA amongst other things ( hint) …lol.

Dave, Wendy,Liam

Last edited by mindblower; Apr 16th 2008 at 12:16 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Mrs/ Jnr Mindblower,To Secret Harbour- Perth!

Originally Posted by mindblower
Hi Everyone…

Well, after a near 3 year project, most of the Mindblower family are now off permanently to Secret Harbour – Perth – W.A. in early June this year.

Mindblower will still hang on here in UK for 3 months to oversee house security /any house sale, loose ends ,then leave in hands of estate agent/solicitor for sale if need be.

It’s sure been the predicted rollercoaster ( and still is ,ha) what with the Oz nursing skills assessmnets/ registration , visa application, medicals, getting daughter from “the ex” to attend a medical ( hoo ha ! wrong footed her there - bitch ) , organizing and doing the working rekkie.

Anyway, most of the pieces of the jigsaw are now in place for the move from the UK end, back to square one at the OZ end soon –lol.

Would like to thank all those who have I have met at meets through this forum, or who have responded to my posts, pm’s – many thanks. Absolutely invaluable this website for migration. A special thanks to our migration agent -Darrell Todd of thinkingaustralia.com for nursing me through the process at stressful momments.

As ever, special thanks to Lacey 21, an ex-oldhamer in Rockingham who has done lots to help the dream becoming reality.

Hoping to meet old names from the past and make new friends in the future around Secret Harbour and Western Australia.

Err , I’m keen on golf and cricket at the WACA amongst other things ( hint) …lol.

Dave, Wendy,Liam
Hi Wendy, Just sent the C.V to your OH. All the best with the house and hopefully see ya soon!!
Tracie
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

Hi Everyone…

Well, after a near 3 year project, most of the Mindblower family are now off permanently to Secret Harbour – Perth – W.A. in early June this year.I will begoing for 3 weeksto help them settle in.

Dave, Wendy,Liam
live the dream ..dave!!!! good luck with everything
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:53 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with it all. I am sure a beer or three can be arranged at some point
Old Apr 16th 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Hi Everyone…

Absolutely invaluable this website for migration. Hoping to meet old names from the past and make new friends in the future around Secret Harbour and Western Australia.

Dave, Wendy,Liam
Fantastic! Hope it all goes well.
BTW we are moving to the Secret Harbour Area (when Visa finally arrives!)
I have a job in a hospital in Mandurah and my husband is a very keen golfer - He's at golf now which is why I am on BE
Good Luck!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Yiddo is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife's a nurse and we're at the very beginning of applying for the 175 visa. Secret Harbour is where we'd like to move too so you may end up working together!
Good luck.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Fab news Dave and family wishing you all Good luck
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:48 pm
Account Closed

[[/QUOTE]

Thanks all.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

And Jules lol xxxx
poor jules xxxx

lace x
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lacey21
And Jules lol xxxx
poor jules xxxx

lace x

And Jules for the house rental ,sorry, wrote this in a rush at work..lol

Dave
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

WACA here we bloody come Dave....... Yipeeeee more EMU pleaseeeeeeee xxxx
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:30 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck Dave, Wendy and Liam
Catch up with you sometime
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Yiddo
My wife's a nurse and we're at the very beginning of applying for the 175 visa. Secret Harbour is where we'd like to move too so you may end up working together!
Good luck.
Great. Good luck with the process. Keep us posted. If she wants to chat about the hospital I am going to work in tell her to PM me.