Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Looks like they are on October!!

Looks like they are on October!!

Old Nov 29th 2006, 8:38 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looks like they are on October!!

Just recieved our acknowledgement, yippeeeee. Also had a couple of others notify me of theirs too, so changes can be made to the spreadhseet.

Nev

Not ready for the shampers just yet but its going on ice
Old Dec 4th 2006, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice
Default Re: Looks like they are on October!!

Originally Posted by redlion
Just recieved our acknowledgement, yippeeeee. Also had a couple of others notify me of theirs too, so changes can be made to the spreadhseet.

Nev

Hi Nev
is it around 6 months from acknowledgement that we will hope to hear something?
when are you expecting (hoping) to recieve your visa?
Old Dec 4th 2006, 12:39 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Nev

Thats great news Nev
Old Dec 4th 2006, 12:55 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hindon
Hi Nev
is it around 6 months from acknowledgement that we will hope to hear something?
when are you expecting (hoping) to recieve your visa?
This whole process is impossible to quantify at any stage, there only seems to be rough guidelines as to when things will happen, it is entirely down to the case officers and the individual cases they are dealing with. I am hoping to be looking at around April of May but that is purely guesswork and i have to say it has no basis, just a gut feeling and a little wanting lol.

Nev.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

GreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really nice

This whole process is impossible to quantify at any stage, there only seems to be rough guidelines as to when things will happen, it is entirely down to the case officers and the individual cases they are dealing with. I am hoping to be looking at around April of May but that is purely guesswork and i have to say it has no basis, just a gut feeling and a little wanting lol.

Nev.
To be honest, the dates are not looking too good at the moment. We have been hearing that the volume of applications in the past few month have overwhelmed DIMA and with Christmas coming up in a couple of weeks, then I believe there will be long delays on all applications until spring next year. however this is all my opinion based on the issues I have heard of and not fact.

GreenTea