Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mr Sandown 2005 does it again!

Mr Sandown 2005 does it again!

Old Jan 25th 2006, 2:14 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mr Sandown 2005 does it again!

congratulations!!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 3:08 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Yee Haa Yee Haa Yee Haa Yee Haa
Chuffed for you
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:11 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Here you go!

*ahem*
"by the power vested in me, I would like to present you with your official membership card!"

Thanks so much everyone! coulnd't have coped without all the support and wishes from everyone on here

Have printed the membership card off and will laminate it at work tomorrow!!!!! ( i do like to be posh dontya know)

Visa application hopefully off at the end of the month,

and in words of the wise ones!!!!

There aint no stopping us now!!
WE've got TRA

Last edited by Sam; Jan 25th 2006 at 4:41 pm.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Thanks so much everyone! coulnd't have coped without all the support and wishes from everyone on here

Have printed the membership card off and will laminate it at work tomorrow!!!!! ( i do like to be posh dontya know)

WE've got TRA
Told you i saw the TRA fairy heading your way .

WELL DONE!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:58 pm
It's not my real name....

coolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of light

WE've got TRA
Well done again bro. That John's a legend. Lets hope his magic works for me too!!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 7:54 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolie
Well done again bro. That John's a legend. Lets hope his magic works for me too!!!

if John said it would be ok, then ok it will be
I never doubted him for a moment, well ok if i'm going to be honest maybe a moment or two, but not because i didnt think he was no good more because of Alan's skills

You'll be fine (trust me, she says)

Good luck, fingers crossed, John should be free to answer e-mails now he's finished answering mine
Bless him
Are you coming to sandown this year?
Old Jan 25th 2006, 7:55 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Told you i saw the TRA fairy heading your way .

WELL DONE!!

You did too!

thanks matey!
Old Jan 26th 2006, 8:50 pm
It's not my real name....

coolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of light

Are you coming to sandown this year?
No we're not. We fly to Egypt on the 17th March. Going diving in the Red Sea. Hopefully it will take our minds off the whole saga.

Gutted that we're missing John though! Hopefully he come's a day early. That way he can see us before we go. I only live ten minutes away from Sandown...

Good luck with the main visa!!!
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:01 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Have posted this on immigration to, but i dont care
We've (I'VE) stressed sooo much about this

WE GOT TRA this morning

THANKS JOHN!!!!

Plus thanks to everyone else whos givin support

Can we now have our second time around membership card please..
Congratulations
Old Jan 27th 2006, 1:17 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's about bloody time
Absolutely fantastic news you two.
Julie. x
Old Jan 27th 2006, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

devonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS

John sure knows his stuff!! we had our TRA back within 1 week of being sent in how quick was that!

main apps went in December so it would be good to think that all went quickly as well, but I'm sure were in for a wait, hoping maybe April/May.

here's to the Mr Sandown