Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

mr Movers outta here

mr Movers outta here

Old Sep 28th 2003, 12:44 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Smile mr Movers outta here

well for a week any way, going fishing for a week down to Robe in the sth east of the state. we have booked a cabin and tend to catch, and live on crayfish and prawns and beer for a whole week.So if you PM me please dont expect a quick reply, cheers and remember BE NICE.............. MM
Old Sep 28th 2003, 12:45 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mr Movers outta here

Originally posted by mr mover
well for a week any way, going fishing for a week down to Robe in the sth east of the state. we have booked a cabin and tend to catch, and live on crayfish and prawns and beer for a whole week.So if you PM me please dont expect a quick reply, cheers and remember BE NICE.............. MM
Your not telling me there arn't any wireless hotspots over there are you!! Can't you hook up via as GPRS system or something?
Old Sep 28th 2003, 12:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good holiday! Have just checked out the website off that other thread... and it mentions Pirates! Eek!! You mean my little teddy bears might get caught by pirates!
Seriously, thanks for your help - hope you enjoy the beer and prawns (lucky sod!)
Old Sep 28th 2003, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Have a great holiday and get posting when you get back to the technological world
Old Sep 28th 2003, 7:19 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

MM have a great time but don't catch anything too big or you may do your back in again. Look forward to your words of wisdom when you return
Old Sep 28th 2003, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Enjoy your hols MM

footie chick
Old Sep 28th 2003, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Kenand Nel is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW !

I knew Oz was a great place but you can fish for beer. How good is that!!!!

Ken
Old Sep 28th 2003, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow MM man after my owm heart enjoy the fishing mate.You hopefully will have taken a camera with you and post us some piccys when you get back
Old Sep 28th 2003, 8:26 pm
WBB

Originally posted by chris hogan
Wow MM man after my owm heart enjoy the fishing mate.You hopefully will have taken a camera with you and post us some piccys when you get back

or stories of the one that got away!

Old Sep 28th 2003, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

They are all true I tell you.
Old Sep 28th 2003, 8:43 pm
Nov 27th 2003: Brisbane

BrisbaneBrummie is an unknown quantity at this point

Mr Mover......are you 'fishing' for compliments?!! LOL