Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mr Kipling - Woolworths

Mr Kipling - Woolworths

Old Aug 25th 2005, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Mr Kipling - Woolworths

Yes it's been discussed before, but for anyone who wasn't aware my local Woolworths has space for at least 6 Mr Kipling products. I say 'space' as the bloody shelves were all empty..(probably an expat cleared them! ).....except for MINI BATTENBERGS...WHOO HOO! ...ahem, sorry about that.

Have never noticed this available there before so could be a new line, but for anyone in the Kallangur area fill your boots...unless I get there first! - or the person who unkindly cleared the shelves does
Old Aug 25th 2005, 9:23 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Mr Kipling - Woolworths

Originally Posted by logan
Yes it's been discussed before, but for anyone who wasn't aware my local Woolworths has space for at least 6 Mr Kipling products. I say 'space' as the bloody shelves were all empty..(probably an expat cleared them! ).....except for MINI BATTENBERGS...WHOO HOO! ...ahem, sorry about that.

Have never noticed this available there before so could be a new line, but for anyone in the Kallangur area fill your boots...unless I get there first! - or the person who unkindly cleared the shelves does

Heh, heh, well speaking as one who cleared out the supply of Mr K's Lemon Slices in Melbourne the other week (FX: Anya laughs wickedly)

Anya.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Included in the mountain of TV nibbles on my coffee table for watching the cricket are 6 mr kiplings strawberry sundaes... they're not gonna stay there long
Old Aug 25th 2005, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Heh, heh, well speaking as one who cleared out the supply of Mr K's Lemon Slices in Melbourne the other week (FX: Anya laughs wickedly)

Anya.

MMMmmm, never tried those ones before (could never look past the mini-b), think it was fate that they were the only ones left! damn, why did I only get one packet?!?!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 9:30 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

MMMmmm, never tried those ones before (could never look past the mini-b), think it was fate that they were the only ones left! damn, why did I only get one packet?!?!
The French Fancies are pretty good too, especially the lemon ones (in fact why don't they make a box just containing the lemon ones?)

( Yes, I am really into lemons )

Anya.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by anya4oz
The French Fancies are pretty good too, especially the lemon ones (in fact why don't they make a box just containing the lemon ones?)

( Yes, I am really into lemons )

Anya.

i'll swap you the lemons for the strawberry ones. logan can have the chocolate.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
i'll swap you the lemons for the strawberry ones. logan can have the chocolate.

OH GOD YES!!! ... sorry I said that far too loud, but come on....it's sweeeeet stuff!!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

flutter...I don't know where you live, but I will hunt you down...and your cakes!!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

flutter...I don't know where you live, but I will hunt you down...and your cakes!!

:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Aug 25th 2005, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Lori&Andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I had some blackberry and apple pies from Mr Kipling from Woolies in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, all the shelves were full I have to say I was surprised, however, not sure how long they'll all last now everyone on here knows Mr Kipling has arrived.

Totally recommend the pies though yummy
Old Aug 25th 2005, 11:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

wasn't me cleaned out Kallangur....but don't bother trying the Woolies on Gympie Rd near Aspley for a while........... yum yum!!!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 11:07 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Mr Kipling - Woolworths

For anyone interested, you can also get Robinson's Marmelade and Tate & Lyle's Golden Syrup - two staples that I was brought up on as a lad, despite being Aussie born & bred.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

ok, ok, I know it's my own fault but I'm gonna just have to go tomorrow, and if the shelf isn't full of choice....find out when the delivery is!

btw Mr L., if you're reading this...there maybe one less ickle battenburg left in the cupboard when you return from your nightshift!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 2:00 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
For anyone interested, you can also get Robinson's Marmelade and Tate & Lyle's Golden Syrup - two staples that I was brought up on as a lad, despite being Aussie born & bred.
You can get the Golden Syrup in Pick'n'Pay at Aspley too, also Homepride Sauce, but only BBQ and Curry at present (better than nowt though!)