Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

MP's fury at health 'whingers'

Old May 22nd 2003, 1:55 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default MP's fury at health 'whingers'

Use the NHS whilst you can:

BABY boomers who expected free medical care and education "make me want to throw up", federal Parliamentary Secretary for Family and Community Services Ross Cameron said yesterday.

Mr Cameron was willing to risk unpopularity – and his marginal western Sydney seat of Parramatta – rather than mislead voters about the rising cost of basic services.

He said Australians must expected to contribute more to their health and education, and confessed to being sickened by debate over last week's federal budget.

"This Government is spending significantly more on health and education over the next four years," he said.

"Yet people turn around and have this massive collective whinge; they make me want to throw up."
Old May 22nd 2003, 2:12 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MP's fury at health 'whingers'

Originally posted by jayr
Use the NHS whilst you can:

BABY boomers who expected free medical care and education "make me want to throw up", federal Parliamentary Secretary for Family and Community Services Ross Cameron said yesterday.

Mr Cameron was willing to risk unpopularity – and his marginal western Sydney seat of Parramatta – rather than mislead voters about the rising cost of basic services.

He said Australians must expected to contribute more to their health and education, and confessed to being sickened by debate over last week's federal budget.

"This Government is spending significantly more on health and education over the next four years," he said.

"Yet people turn around and have this massive collective whinge; they make me want to throw up."

Bloody people expect their taxes to fund health care and education , this is Australia the land of the fast buck.
Just seen me leavings in me wage packet , I have funded all 800 MPs none left for the poor sods who voted for them .
Wasting money on food and a roof over my head has to stop , hes right you want health care or your brats educated you pay .
The whingers in this country are all ex Poms , who have been used to state education and health care , bloody refugees coming here living of hand outs , bugger them off I say.

:lecture: