Mozzies

Old Nov 28th 2006, 6:47 am
Where's the factor 30.

Mid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of light
Default Mozzies

On Sunday our street had a Street Cricket session then a barby with a good few cold ones.Was brilliant apart from one thing _the Mozzies.I had had a few too many cold ones and didnt notice them till morning.8 bites on 1 leg, 5 on the other ,a few on each arm and little b******* got down my T shirt and had a good go at my back.
Mrs has gone out and got some mozzy repellant but I think I heard on here that a certain vitamin pill puts them off.Was it vitamin B? Or was it Garlic pills and if so do they make you smell garlicky?

Cheers
Old Nov 28th 2006, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mozzies

Originally Posted by Mid Lifer.
On Sunday our street had a Street Cricket session then a barby with a good few cold ones.Was brilliant apart from one thing _the Mozzies.I had had a few too many cold ones and didnt notice them till morning.8 bites on 1 leg, 5 on the other ,a few on each arm and little b******* got down my T shirt and had a good go at my back.
Mrs has gone out and got some mozzy repellant but I think I heard on here that a certain vitamin pill puts them off.Was it vitamin B? Or was it Garlic pills and if so do they make you smell garlicky?

Cheers

Vitamin B

I eat lots of vegemite, not been bitten yet and believe me there are loads here
Old Nov 28th 2006, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mid Lifer.

Cheers
Vit B1 is the way to go we have been taking 1 a day and not had 1 bite , but last year we took nothing and had loads

Martin
Old Nov 28th 2006, 7:12 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tabby
Vit B1 is the way to go we have been taking 1 a day and not had 1 bite , but last year we took nothing and had loads

Martin
Great tip thanks!

Now how the hell do you stop the friggin flies from trying to live in every orifice that you possess?!! I swear to god I could have flipped today - driving me insane!
Old Nov 28th 2006, 7:40 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs Jackaroo
Great tip thanks!

Now how the hell do you stop the friggin flies from trying to live in every orifice that you possess?!! I swear to god I could have flipped today - driving me insane!
Well, I might have hit upon something there. This morning in the shower I really plastered on my coconut oil as my skin was feeling a little dry and whilst walking the dog, not one fly landed on my skin! It was fab. Trying it again tomorrow to see if it works.

I have Aeroguard but I hate the smell. The new Johnson and Johnson 'Off' spray is very nicely scented...
Old Nov 28th 2006, 7:58 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Well, I might have hit upon something there. This morning in the shower I really plastered on my coconut oil as my skin was feeling a little dry and whilst walking the dog, not one fly landed on my skin! It was fab. Trying it again tomorrow to see if it works.

I have Aeroguard but I hate the smell. The new Johnson and Johnson 'Off' spray is very nicely scented...
Thanks mate - off to 'Blooms' tomorrow to buy everything they have!!