Reload this Page >

Moving to Tasmania

Moving to Tasmania

Old Oct 24th 2009, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

sharonp1953 will become famous soon enough
Smile Moving to Tasmania

Hi there,

We are moving to Tasmania as soon as the exchange rate improves enough to enable us to go.

Is there anyone here that lives in Tasmania, or has any information?

We are very excited, but frustrated at having to wait! What timing!

Wishing everyone a great weekend,

Sharon
Old Oct 25th 2009, 4:39 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moving to Tasmania

There a big thread going on Tasmania, down the bottom of page 6 l think.
Tasmania does'nt get too hot in summer like the mainland but the winters are very cold.

Last edited by mohogony; Oct 25th 2009 at 4:42 am.
Old Oct 25th 2009, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

siamsusie is just really nicesiamsusie is just really nicesiamsusie is just really nicesiamsusie is just really nicesiamsusie is just really nicesiamsusie is just really nicesiamsusie is just really nicesiamsusie is just really nice

Originally Posted by sharonp1953
Hi there,

We are moving to Tasmania as soon as the exchange rate improves enough to enable us to go.

Is there anyone here that lives in Tasmania, or has any information?

We are very excited, but frustrated at having to wait! What timing!

Wishing everyone a great weekend,

Sharon
Hi Sharon
I live in Tasmania (North) I think Sharon I have answered you in full on the other site. BTW, depends where you are but I have certainly been colder in my life in some of the other states lol xx It's an awesome state!

Last edited by siamsusie; Oct 25th 2009 at 5:04 am. Reason: typo
Old Oct 25th 2009, 11:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sharon

Look for the Tassie thread as you'll find a few regulars on there!

We have been in Tas for 16 months now, had some good and not so good experiences here! We are in the South, about 25 mins from Hobart, so shout up if you need any more info around here.

Sam
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by siamsusie
Hi Sharon
I live in Tasmania (North) I think Sharon I have answered you in full on the other site. BTW, depends where you are but I have certainly been colder in my life in some of the other states lol xx It's an awesome state!

Hi Susie,

Thanks so much for the info and contact details. I will add you to my skype and we can catch up there. Today we have started the move, verything is being packed around me, so please excuse me if I am a bit slow to reply. End of the week we are off to the States for two weeks on business, then two weeks in the UK to get sorted before we head off to France to wait-out the exchange rate slump!!

I really hope it will not be too long. I am aching to get home!!

Speak soon,

Sharon
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi Sharon

Look for the Tassie thread as you'll find a few regulars on there!

We have been in Tas for 16 months now, had some good and not so good experiences here! We are in the South, about 25 mins from Hobart, so shout up if you need any more info around here.

Sam
Hi Sam,

Thanks so much for the contact. We have no idea as yet where we will settle, but we are looking for something fairly rural, but close to either Launceston or Hobart. So, any info you can give me, including the "good, the bad and the downright ugly", would be appreciated.

Busy time here as you will see from my reply to Susie, but I will try to stay in touch while we are on the move.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Speak soon,

Sharon
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mohogony
There a big thread going on Tasmania, down the bottom of page 6 l think.
Tasmania does'nt get too hot in summer like the mainland but the winters are very cold.

Hi Mahogany,

Thanks for the reply. I could not find the thread on page 6, but will check further later as I would love to find it.

Wishing you a great evening,

Sharon