Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving to Sydney by the end of June... Will consider any rent possibilities.

Moving to Sydney by the end of June... Will consider any rent possibilities.

Old May 19th 2010, 7:27 am
Just Joined

Alex_Oz is just really niceAlex_Oz is just really niceAlex_Oz is just really niceAlex_Oz is just really niceAlex_Oz is just really niceAlex_Oz is just really niceAlex_Oz is just really niceAlex_Oz is just really nice
Default Moving to Sydney by the end of June... Will consider any rent possibilities.

G'day everyone

Me (32, IT&T project manager), my wife (30, journalist) and our little 1,5 years son (most of the time occupied by being a baby ) are moving to Sydney on 27th of June 2010 and looking for a short or long term rent within 10-15 kilometres distance from CBD.

We are looking for a studio or 1-bedroom apartment and will be happy to consider any reasonable offers, preferably no more than 300-325$ per week. Signing any official agreement is highly welcomed as most probably we will not have any income for the first period and will have to claim for rent assistance. Advance payment is possible through our friends in Sydney who can inspect the apartment and provide recommendations, if needed.

We are also searching through domain and gumtree sites, but just in case anybody here is leaving for a vacation or will have an apartment available by that time...
So, if you are interested, please leave a message with your contact details here or write to aslovar(at)gmail(dot)com and I will send you a link to our photo-profile and will be happy to provide any additional information you may require.

And, surely, we will be very grateful for any valuable advice you may have for those who are moving to freezing Sydney by the mid of winter

Thanks,
Alex.