moving pets

Old Sep 26th 2004, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Location: isle of man,british isles,soon to be portland,victoria
linzib is on a distinguished road
Question moving pets

can anyone give me some advice on bringing my dog to new zealand, and who the best people to use are. travelling from the u.k. thanks
Old Sep 27th 2004, 4:01 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving pets

Originally Posted by linzib
can anyone give me some advice on bringing my dog to new zealand, and who the best people to use are. travelling from the u.k. thanks
You might be better trying the Austrailia and New Zealand forum here....
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:15 pm
DDH

dehek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by linzib
Yes, check out the Website of Kritta-Krates, they are Air New Zealand accredited and experienced in all aspects of national and international animal transportation click on this Link

Are you looking for regulations on bringing animals to New Zealand or out of New Zealand? If it is for importing to NZ please advise as I can give you the Website address for NZ Customs & Quarantine.
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:22 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
You might be better trying the Austrailia and New Zealand forum
moved it into that forum, but looks like already got some answers...