Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving to Perth in oct lets go

Moving to Perth in oct lets go

Old Aug 6th 2008, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

dyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nice
Default Moving to Perth in oct lets go

hi everyone im 26 and just got a sponsored job in perth australia. im moving over there in oct and looking to chat with people over there already or going soon. im a rugby player and bricklayer and love all sports and cant wait to get out of this country due to the shit summer and weather we are having.

anyone give me a shout see what is going on. im looking to live in subi shenton park area or near the beach like cottesloe so just looking to chat who knows meet up when over there.

already have a job lined up and work as soon as i get there cant wait for there summer to come.

anyone let me know how you are getting on with perth ive lived there before for a couple of months also lived in sydney as well when backpacking

sweet speak to you all soon