Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

moving to perth next week

moving to perth next week

Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough
Default moving to perth next week

hi hutchy here , in melbourne now but movin to perth next week, think it will be rockingham area, anyone out there fancies a meet we have 2 kids girl 14 and boy 11, think we will b in comfort inn for around 2 weeks till we find a house , originally from sunny sunderland (uk) wud luv to meet other expats, hubby joined ozzy navy 4 months ago so goin to perth because of the job...email me if u have any questions on melbourne , but i am an hr away from melbourne on the mornington peninsula but will help if i can......great place to live.......
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooooh, lucky ole you........would love to mmet you in Perth.problem is dont have me visa yet..........
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:11 am
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

Hi,
I am flying to Perth tomorrow with 3 kids 9, 8 and 4, husband joining us in a few months when work contract finished. We will be in Rockingham if you want to say hi
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by S Oldfield
Ooooh, lucky ole you........would love to mmet you in Perth.problem is dont have me visa yet..........
well sandra when u do give me a call, as i wud luv to meet tooxxxxxxx jan
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by cherry6
Hi,
I am flying to Perth tomorrow with 3 kids 9, 8 and 4, husband joining us in a few months when work contract finished. We will be in Rockingham if you want to say hi
wow lucky u, yep will meet u asap whenever u like girl give me a pm and i will give u my no. u will b on ya own like me as hubby will b at work and i wont so anytime u fancy a coffee giv me a buzz
,take cae have a great flight,xxxxxxxxxxxx jan
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:20 am
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by hutchy
wow lucky u, yep will meet u asap whenever u like girl give me a pm and i will give u my no. u will b on ya own like me as hubby will b at work and i wont so anytime u fancy a coffee giv me a buzz
,take cae have a great flight,xxxxxxxxxxxx jan
OK Jan, will PM you when I get there with our contact details. see u soon. Cherry x
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:21 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: moving to perth next week

hi hutchy here , in melbourne now but movin to perth next week, think it will be rockingham area, anyone out there fancies a meet we have 2 kids girl 14 and boy 11, think we will b in comfort inn for around 2 weeks till we find a house , originally from sunny sunderland (uk) wud luv to meet other expats, hubby joined ozzy navy 4 months ago so goin to perth because of the job...email me if u have any questions on melbourne , but i am an hr away from melbourne on the mornington peninsula but will help if i can......great place to live.......

Hi Hutchy,

We hope to be in Perth by Sept 2004 latest ? We are in the 50 week limbo land wait along with many others.

We live near Newcastle. Good luck with your move to Perth. We might try and meet up with other posters when we get there ?

Don't forget to go and try Whiskey's new restaurant in Rockingham, if its open yet ?

Best wishes from freezing (it looks like snow this afternoon) Shotley Bridge.

Warren

Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by cherry6
OK Jan, will PM you when I get there with our contact details. see u soon. Cherry x
ok cherry see ya soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

pagey is an unknown quantity at this point

A few of us are meeting up in Perth (Fremantle ) on FRI 13 FEB at 7pm at the Esplande Hotel in Fremantle , type in `The Perth meet (Freemantle ) in the search and get the detalis ,
The more the better.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Hi Hutchy,

We hope to be in Perth by Sept 2004 latest ? We are in the 50 week limbo land wait along with many others.

We live near Newcastle. Good luck with your move to Perth. We might try and meet up with other posters when we get there ?

Don't forget to go and try Whiskey's new restaurant in Rockingham, if its open yet ?

Best wishes from freezing (it looks like snow this afternoon) Shotley Bridge.

Warren
hi warren well by the time u r here i hopefully will have my own house so i will invite all the expats round for a drinkie poos and nibbles...luv to party, what is whiskys rs called again???????????good luck with ya app. jan xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by pagey
A few of us are meeting up in Perth (Fremantle ) on FRI 13 FEB at 7pm at the Esplande Hotel in Fremantle , type in `The Perth meet (Freemantle ) in the search and get the detalis ,
The more the better.
thats a dodgy day but i am up for owt for a laugh, let me know where and when and we will try to b therexxxxxxxxxxx jan
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

pagey is an unknown quantity at this point

I`ve just let you know The Esplande in Fremantle at 7pm ( deja- vu) here ?
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:32 am
Go Banana's !!

hi warren well by the time u r here i hopefully will have my own house so i will invite all the expats round for a drinkie poos and nibbles...luv to party, what is whiskys rs called again???????????good luck with ya app. jan xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Jan,

Thanks for the good wishes. Whiskey's place used to be called The Mederterranian Brasserie but she said in one of her threads that they had renamed it "Stones Throw", I guess 's its near the water ? If you look back on the threads for "Crabtreee first installment" you will see their fascinating story.

Hope the move goes smoothly.

Warren

Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

now that u say the name i do remeber it
, got to got here itwill b full of pomsxxxxxxxxxxxjan