Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving to Perth on a CPV

Moving to Perth on a CPV

Old Jan 22nd 2011, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

mags1107 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Perth on a CPV

Hi, this is my first time on this site !!!!!!!!!
My husband & I are in the proceed of emigrating to Perth as OAPs , at the moment we are going with the Parent Contributory Visa, can anyone answer the loads of questions I have ?
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 11:28 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Australia overrated?

Originally Posted by mags1107
My husband & I are in the proceed of emigrating to Perth as OAPs , at the moment we are going with the Parent Contributory Visa, can anyone answer the loads of questions I have ?
Hi and welcome to BE
You're very welcome to post on any forum but you might find you get more response / info if you post your questions as new threads on the Australia forum.
The 'moving back to the UK' forum is used by members from all forums on BE.....check out the Aus forum & try using the search facility for previous post's / threads that may help you. The moderators & concierges there will be happy to help you out if needed.......I know its all a bit daunting when you first start out....I remember it well!! Good luck with your plans and happy posting!
B x

Last edited by MnB; Jan 22nd 2011 at 11:30 pm.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 2:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Australia overrated?

Originally Posted by MnB
Hi and welcome to BE
You're very welcome to post on any forum but you might find you get more response / info if you post your questions as new threads on the Australia forum.
The 'moving back to the UK' forum is used by members from all forums on BE.....check out the Aus forum & try using the search facility for previous post's / threads that may help you. The moderators & concierges there will be happy to help you out if needed.......I know its all a bit daunting when you first start out....I remember it well!! Good luck with your plans and happy posting!
B x
I've moved the post and your reply to a new thread in the Aus forum
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 4:22 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Perth on a CPV

Originally Posted by mags1107
Ask away Mags. Whereabouts in Perth are you going to be living?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Perth on a CPV

Mummy?

My parents are in the process of applying for the same visa... Theirs was acknowledged february 2010.... They probably have the same questions you have...

they have sold their uk house... Plan to buy a small something in the uk til their visa comes through... I'm hoping that the visa comes before they do buy there again.... ghey are with us at the mo, but will be going back to the uk in 4 weeks...