moving to perth

Old Jul 6th 2007, 8:21 am
Just Joined

lewis123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moving to perth

hi there would anyone be oable to answer a few questions for us where thing of moving to perth but not how the schools work do you have to pay monthly for them,an just simple things like the costs of living gas water elec etc etc,we.re also 28 months through a 60 month term of a loan would we still be able to move an pay it every month as we are,thanks
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: moving to perth

Originally Posted by lewis123
hi there would anyone be oable to answer a few questions for us where thing of moving to perth but not how the schools work do you have to pay monthly for them,an just simple things like the costs of living gas water elec etc etc,we.re also 28 months through a 60 month term of a loan would we still be able to move an pay it every month as we are,thanks
Hi, regarding schools, you only have to pay if you go to a private school or a catholic school. I think it depends on which visa you go on. If you go on a 136 visa you don't have to pay for a state school. They do have small fees for things like excursions etc the same as they do here.

If you look at www.aussiemove.com it has loads of info regarding different suburbs and also schools.

You can keep your uk bank account open as long as money is going in and out of it. You can carry on paying your loan. I am keeping my account open and paying my household bills etc as my brother is going to be living there.

Not sure on cost of ultilities over there as we are not there yet, somebody is sure to know.

Sarah