Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving to Oz but not paying hire purchase

Moving to Oz but not paying hire purchase

Old Sep 6th 2005, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

bigmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Oz but not paying hire purchase

Am thinking of moving to Oz ,but moving with not paying my hire purchase agreements which totals 3000 Pounds ,is there any way i can be traced and brought to justice

any advice would be nice
Old Sep 6th 2005, 8:53 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Oz but not paying hire purchase

Originally Posted by bigmac
Am thinking of moving to Oz ,but moving with not paying my hire purchase agreements which totals 3000 Pounds ,is there any way i can be traced and brought to justice

any advice would be nice

oooowwwooooppphhh...sharp intake of breath...prepare to be slated for your question
if you do a search on here with regard to the same sort of thing, the answers can be quite fierce...be warned :scared:
Old Sep 6th 2005, 8:56 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigmac

any advice would be nice
Brave question. Be ready for the onslaught of opinion.

Personally, you wanted the products, you pay for them, or give them back.

There have been several threads on this, and some have mentioned that people who run from debt are traced eventually.
Old Sep 6th 2005, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

bigmac is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
oooowwwooooppphhh...sharp intake of breath...prepare to be slated for your question
if you do a search on here with regard to the same sort of thing, the answers can be quite fierce...be warned :scared:
Took it onboard.............but need some answers....