moving to oz

Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Pat14 is on a distinguished road
Default moving to oz

Are there any other people or families out there form northamptonshire or east midlands
starting out on there journey to a new life in oz
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: moving to oz

Were in Cambridgeshire
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Thats not to far from us. How are you getting on with it all? What stage are you At? We are just waiting to hear about dates to go and have medicals and police checks!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Pat14;5116057]Thats not to far from us. How are you getting on with it all? What stage are you At? We are just waiting to hear about dates to go and have medicals and police checks![/QU

Just got our Visa on Monday 23 July 2007, so just going to sit down with OH to discuss it all.

Where are you heading?
Old Jul 28th 2007, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Thats gr8 news i am very pleased for you both. At the moment we are looking at melbourne but it really depends where i can take my trade (gas fitter) and find a job. To be honest with you we are not bothered where we end up just want to get out this country and and give the kids a better life style