Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving out tomorrow morning!!

Moving out tomorrow morning!!

Old Aug 12th 2004, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice
Talking Moving out tomorrow morning!!

Well, I'm knackered

We move out tomorrow morning as soon as the cash hits our bank account.

Will be spending 1 week at the in laws and then departing for the land down under on Saturday 21st from Heathrow (hopefully)

All the cases are packed, all the bits that we aren't leaving are boxed ready for transfer to the in laws, most bills are paid or in the process of being paid (thanks to earlswood)- so I think we are almost there

Will keep you all posted over the next week!!
Old Aug 13th 2004, 9:14 am
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future
Default Re: Moving out tomorrow morning!!

Hi,

Good luck with your move. Don't forget to double check that the removals have EVERYTHING in your container before they seal the door!!! Do that last check!!

Colleen
Old Aug 13th 2004, 9:18 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Billabong
Well, I'm knackered

We move out tomorrow morning as soon as the cash hits our bank account.

Will be spending 1 week at the in laws and then departing for the land down under on Saturday 21st from Heathrow (hopefully)

All the cases are packed, all the bits that we aren't leaving are boxed ready for transfer to the in laws, most bills are paid or in the process of being paid (thanks to earlswood)- so I think we are almost there

Will keep you all posted over the next week!!
to billabong and earlswood,
good luck with the next couple of weeks, hope it all goes well for you!!!!
sorry i never got down to that last meet, it would have been nice to meet up with you all, but life tends to get in the way of anything i plan!
so good luck, keep us posted!!

sue
Old Aug 13th 2004, 9:19 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move mate.

Hope all good really well.

Paul.
Old Aug 13th 2004, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Hope its all going well with you today - the moving out to in laws!

Looks like you are pretty organised - it helps, but as you said I bet your nackered

Gosh not long to go now - bet you're getting excited

Take care

Old Aug 13th 2004, 9:46 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you know what your doing Chris. We moved in with the outlaws for a couple of weeks and I think I'd have proffered to spend the time having root canal treatment on all my teeth without an anaesthetic.
Every time I glanced across the room at Deb's dad he was glaring at me. Her mum just stopped speaking full stop. After the first week I felt about as welcome as a turd in a swimming pool. Managed to keep my composure but only just.
Since we left in Oct last year Both of Debs siblings have left their partners and are divorced/separated. Both seemed quite content when we left I guess I'll get the blame for that as well.
Hope you fare better than I did and we'll have a few coldies waiting for you in the bar.
Old Aug 13th 2004, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Looking forward to seeing you guys again Sean.

Matty can't wait to see Josh again.

Fortunately, the outlaws are golden (couldn't wish for better) so it shouldn't be to bad for 1 week.

Will definately hold you to the offer of a cold one or many.

Thanks for all the other good wishes folks - they are really appreciated.

Cheers
Old Aug 14th 2004, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Well, we spent our first night at the in laws.

Had a few bevvies and a good laugh.

We are having our leaving do tonight - just a small bash with close friends and family (about 90 people).

I would imagine it is going to be quite emotional but that's all part of the process I suppose.

Let you know how it went (if my head is up to it in the morning)
Old Aug 14th 2004, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Billabong - Love the name forgot to say that before

Sounds like first night went ok - good on ya mate

Enjoy your leaving do - yes it will be emotional but like you said its all part of the process.

Hope your head doesn't hurt too much in the morning Your eyes will probably to a nice shade of red!

The Bix's
Old Aug 14th 2004, 11:45 am
Just Joined

pluma is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Moving out tomorrow morning!!

Glad to hear all went well.......relief all round i bet. Tell earlswood she can calm down now......and when we next meet ( my birthday ) drinks on me.

all the best plum & family

PS Ring us with your new number :lecture:

Last edited by pluma; Aug 14th 2004 at 11:50 am.