Reload this Page >

moving-to-melbourne.co.uk

moving-to-melbourne.co.uk

Old Sep 5th 2009, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough
Default moving-to-melbourne.co.uk

Good day Dear Forum Family,

we've been here in Melbourne for 10 days now and we love it so much, it worth every bit of effort we did

before we move, i depended on a friend of mine to meet me here but as the time of our arrival came close, he disappeared and i really mean the word, he knew we are definetely coming and he disappeared, no mails no phones nothing...couldn't reach him at all

so we decided to check any relocation agent that may help us, everyone recommended Kate and Rob from Moving to Melbourne.

when we arrived Kate was in the Airport (5:00 A.M ), she drove us to our accomodation, everyday she came to our area, she picked us up, we go together everywhere to finish all paper works and so, she went with us to rental propertied and real estate agents, with her help and good relations we found a long term accomodation, she even came with us to choose furniture for the flat and electric appliances, she's in constant contact with us for anything we need...i don't know what to say about her..SHE'S SIMPLY A WONDERFUL PERSON WHO'LL MAKE U FEEL HOME AND WHOM U FEEL U KNOW FROM A LONG TIME AND U FEEL COMFORT AND SECURE TO LEAVE EVERYTHING IN HER HAND.

i STRONGLY Recommend her to anyone who's coming here, she's really welling to go the extra mile to make everyone's stay here a happy one.

you can check their site and see for urself the other testimonials
http://www.moving-to-melbourne.co.uk/testimonials.htm
Old Sep 5th 2009, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving-to-melbourne.co.uk

beeso;

i hope you enjoy your time in Melbourne we have been here now in Melb for 12 years & love the place we lived in Blackburn Lancashire so living here for us is just fantastic
Old Sep 6th 2009, 2:10 am
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute

I can see they have a link to Pomz in Oz but oddly not BritVics...
Old Sep 6th 2009, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
beeso;

i hope you enjoy your time in Melbourne we have been here now in Melb for 12 years & love the place we lived in Blackburn Lancashire so living here for us is just fantastic
Hello The_Pom_From_Aus

Thank u so much for Replying, though short time we've been here but we simply LOVE ITTTTTT
Old Sep 6th 2009, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beeso
Good day Dear Forum Family,

we've been here in Melbourne for 10 days now and we love it so much, it worth every bit of effort we did

before we move, i depended on a friend of mine to meet me here but as the time of our arrival came close, he disappeared and i really mean the word, he knew we are definetely coming and he disappeared, no mails no phones nothing...couldn't reach him at all

so we decided to check any relocation agent that may help us, everyone recommended Kate and Rob from Moving to Melbourne.

when we arrived Kate was in the Airport (5:00 A.M ), she drove us to our accomodation, everyday she came to our area, she picked us up, we go together everywhere to finish all paper works and so, she went with us to rental propertied and real estate agents, with her help and good relations we found a long term accomodation, she even came with us to choose furniture for the flat and electric appliances, she's in constant contact with us for anything we need...i don't know what to say about her..SHE'S SIMPLY A WONDERFUL PERSON WHO'LL MAKE U FEEL HOME AND WHOM U FEEL U KNOW FROM A LONG TIME AND U FEEL COMFORT AND SECURE TO LEAVE EVERYTHING IN HER HAND.

i STRONGLY Recommend her to anyone who's coming here, she's really welling to go the extra mile to make everyone's stay here a happy one.

you can check their site and see for urself the other testimonials
http://www.moving-to-melbourne.co.uk/testimonials.htm
You should point out that you paid someone 500 quid to do this - I would personally have used that money towards a weeks/2 weeks car hire.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute

I think its money well spent a bit like getting a buyer's advocate to help buy a property, takes all the foot work out of it and gives pointers that would take a person months to learn on their own.

Good for Kate and she is on Britvics different name.