Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

moving from liverpool to perth

moving from liverpool to perth

Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:30 pm
kevinsyder

Smile moving from liverpool to perth

Hi there, we are moving to perth before march 2006, because this is when our visa will expire and needs activating, we are hopeful the new year will sell our house, if not we will have to go anyway! Just wondering if anyone has any experiences of moving their possessions from Liverpool to perth, i.e prices, quality, and customer satisfaction. Also the cheapest people to fly with. Any help would be nice

Thanks.

Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: moving from liverpool to perth

We're moving to Perth in Feb/March too . My hubby's company is arranging our shipping so we don't have a choice in the matter. They use Crown but I've been in touch with a few of Ian's workmates who've gone down the same path and they've been really happy with the service they received .

We were in Perth for a visit last month and the cheapest flights we found were Emirates (Glasgow-Dubai-Perth), was a bit cramped, but food was good, air crew were pleasant and helpful and there were no delays .

Do you know which area/suburb you'll be going to? Good luck with your move, our house doesn't go on the market until next week :scared: so a quick sale would be heaven sent .
TJ
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:57 pm
kevinsyder

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
We're moving to Perth in Feb/March too . My hubby's company is arranging our shipping so we don't have a choice in the matter. They use Crown but I've been in touch with a few of Ian's workmates who've gone down the same path and they've been really happy with the service they received .

We were in Perth for a visit last month and the cheapest flights we found were Emirates (Glasgow-Dubai-Perth), was a bit cramped, but food was good, air crew were pleasant and helpful and there were no delays .

Do you know which area/suburb you'll be going to? Good luck with your move, our house doesn't go on the market until next week :scared: so a quick sale would be heaven sent .
TJ
yes, we have bought land in butler, we spent 6 months in oz, 4 in WA in april 2004, we can't wait to get out of england, hope it goes well.

Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Look forward to hearing about your house build. We haven't decided whether to buy or build yet (probably choose whatever seems like the least hassle )
TJ
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:02 pm
kevinsyder

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Look forward to hearing about your house build. We haven't decided whether to buy or build yet (probably choose whatever seems like the least hassle )
TJ
ok will let you know how we get on, good luck