Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving interstate

Moving interstate

Old Jul 30th 2009, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of
Default Moving interstate

I've never moved interstate before though I have moved international several times. Who would you recommend and do they provide storage in case the home at the other end is not ready?
Old Jul 30th 2009, 1:24 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving interstate

Originally Posted by discobay
I've never moved interstate before though I have moved international several times. Who would you recommend and do they provide storage in case the home at the other end is not ready?
www.alliedpickfords.com.au
......................good move.............mm
Old Jul 30th 2009, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of

Hmm had a bad move with them once. Is there anyone else you would recommend from experience?
With regards to contents is it ok to move food stuffs? Obviously I would not move food that requires refridgeration.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 8:45 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by discobay
Hmm had a bad move with them once. Is there anyone else you would recommend from experience?
With regards to contents is it ok to move food stuffs? Obviously I would not move food that requires refridgeration.
The big 3 in Australia are Allied Pikfords , Wridgways, and Grace , there are smaller companies but they are take as they come..........Food is ok as long as it is non-perishable and try to avoid packing cooking oils in plastic bottles,the rest is pretty much the same as an oversea,s move no flammables ,pressure packs etc.....mm
Old Jul 31st 2009, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know who owns what but another company is Kent Removals

www.kentmoving.com