Moving horses

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

georgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the rough
Default Moving horses

Has anyone taken their horse to aussie with them? Yes, I do mean the 600 kilo version!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving horses

Originally Posted by georgiagal
Has anyone taken their horse to aussie with them? Yes, I do mean the 600 kilo version!

Here is a thread on moving horses to Oz

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ighlight=horse
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 7:58 pm
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Moving horses

Originally Posted by georgiagal

I used IRT from the UK but they are worldwide and they have a website. If you do take your horse, don't use anyone else. They do it all the time.
Best of luck in what you decide.
Looks like coming from Georgia you won't have any issues with the heat, flies, snakes etc. :-)