Reload this Page >

Moving To Hawkes Bay.

Moving To Hawkes Bay.

Old Sep 29th 2004, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

calliemac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving To Hawkes Bay.

Hi,
After recieving various threads letting me know what Auckland & Northshore are like, & how expensive they are my wife & I have decided to look at emigrating to The Hawkes Bay area, namely Hastings or Napier.
Is there anyone out there that can give us an insight to either or both of these cities. Any info. is good info. House prices, cost of living, employment etc.
Thanks,
Graham & Paula.
Old Sep 29th 2004, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

avroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Moving To Hawkes Bay.

Originally Posted by calliemac
Hi,
After recieving various threads letting me know what Auckland & Northshore are like, & how expensive they are my wife & I have decided to look at emigrating to The Hawkes Bay area, namely Hastings or Napier.
Is there anyone out there that can give us an insight to either or both of these cities. Any info. is good info. House prices, cost of living, employment etc.
Thanks,
Graham & Paula.
Hello Calliemac

Can't give you any techie advice, but what i can tell you is that we stayed in Napier plenty of times and if I were to migrate to NZ that is where i would go. Such a loveley city. And the coast and wine regions are great!
Old Sep 30th 2004, 4:36 am

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving To Hawkes Bay.

go to this website

www.*****.co.uk