Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving from England to Bunbury area (Dardanup)

Moving from England to Bunbury area (Dardanup)

Old Jul 28th 2014, 9:09 am
Just Joined

finallycominghome is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Moving from England to Bunbury area (Dardanup)

Almost a year after starting our visa applications we are now only 6 weeks away from flying down under!

Although I am actually Australian born and raised I move to England 14 years ago when I was still a teenager so am practically British now! I am coming home with my English husband, our 3.5 year old daughter, our 2 year old son and my 7-month-pregnant bump in early September.

We have a rental house lined up in Dardanup but need to look for work (for my husband) ASAP - He is a qualified arborist so if anyone knows of any contacts in trees/gardening area please let me know!

But mainly would like to make a few friends (only so much time with my family and their friends we will be able to take!!) so would love to hear from any other expats in the area or anyone in a similar situation to us.

See you soon!
Old Jul 29th 2014, 6:31 am
Just Joined

dashingjames is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving from England to Bunbury area (Dardanup)

Oh! I see you've missed Australia. I must greet you first for moving back here in Australia (although you've not yet moved). Welcome and may you have your best years here.
Old Jul 29th 2014, 10:19 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Dardanup near us so feel free to contact me with any questions, in regards to OHs jobs, look at seek.com.au within nearby areas of bunbury, harvey, collie, even Mandurah is less than hour away! Welcome to South west!
Old Jul 29th 2014, 11:43 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teza
Dardanup near us so feel free to contact me with any questions, in regards to OHs jobs, look at seek.com.au within nearby areas of bunbury, harvey, collie, even Mandurah is less than hour away! Welcome to South west!
That's a nice offer Teza
Old Aug 2nd 2014, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

6 weeks away is early September.. Can you fly so close to due date??
Old Aug 8th 2014, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Im not far from Bunbury so yell out if i can help in anyway.