Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving to Central Coast NSW, any info please

Moving to Central Coast NSW, any info please

Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:51 am
Just Joined

jenandjames is on a distinguished road
Default Moving to Central Coast NSW, any info please

In August we are moving from the Sunshine Coast QLD, to the Central Coast in NSW. I have two children aged 12 and 10 and would appreciate anyones views on schooling, clubs, good and bad areas in which to live.

We are looking around Terrigal, Gosford, but want to be more on the coast rather than too far inland.

Any information would be gladly received.

Thanks

Jennie
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moving to Central Coast NSW, any info please

Originally Posted by jenandjames
In August we are moving from the Sunshine Coast QLD, to the Central Coast in NSW. I have two children aged 12 and 10 and would appreciate anyones views on schooling, clubs, good and bad areas in which to live.

We are looking around Terrigal, Gosford, but want to be more on the coast rather than too far inland.

Any information would be gladly received.

Thanks

Jennie
Jennie -

Where did you land in the Central Coast? What did you find out about schools and clubs? Could you share with me?

We arrived in Central Coast December 2008. We have 4 children: 11, 8, 6 and 2. Would love to know more.

Thanks

Catherine