Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving to Brisbane. Some help please?

Moving to Brisbane. Some help please?

Old Oct 13th 2010, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

mattrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Brisbane. Some help please?

Hi all. No doubt this won't be the first or last of this type of thread but i was hoping that if gave a brief description of what i would be earning and my living costs some people might be able to tell my if it feasible or if I'm dreaming? I will be earning $60 before tax but will hoping to bump it up with some overtime. We have two young kids (2 & 6) to support but will hopefully claim some help as i'm Australian by birth and the kids are Australian citizens through decent. We don't eat out a lot but do like the occasional take away and we do enjoy having a few bottles of wine at weekend. We are hoping to save some money as well so we holiday in Australia and hopefully make it back to the UK every couple of years. Hope this helps and again thanks in advance for any info. Matt.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

B1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moving to Brisbane. Some help please?

Hi Matt,

There is a very similar thread on BE HERE

Have a look at it and hopefully it might answer your question.

Good luck mate

Cheers
B!K3R